Juventus - Empoli (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we are basically missing half a team, maybe a third:D

tacchinardi and tudor both in midfield??? how boring.......

i still think we will win........i just hope that di vaio and maybe even salas both gain some form when given their chance.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Six days after the match in Bergamo, that everyone will remember as the one in which Del Piero got injured, Juventus is ready to play the first match without their captain. On Saturday evening, at 20.30, Empoli will arrive at the Delle Alpi for one of the two Saturday matches of the 3rd return gameday.

And if anyone will consider this match as an “exam” for the Bianconeri, then Marcello Lippi is ready to swear that his team has the “degree”: “Since the start of the season we’ve got used to playing without very important players and we’ve always played well. Tomorrow not only Del Piero will be out, but also Conte and Camoranesi, while Davids will start from the bench, but the team who’ll go on the pitch will be ready and already tested. Without Alex we’ll have to change something, with Di Vaio we’ll have more depth in our game. Marco feels ok and last Sunday’s performance coupled with the goal scored against Atalanta gave him a lot of confidence”

Juventus will start then with Tudor and Tacchinardi in midfield, trying to repeat the second half of the match played against Atalanta: ”We hope we‘ve learnt the Bergamo lesson: Empoli is like Atalanta, a very good team, and we must be concentrated right from the start. From now on we have to play being aware of the fact that each match must be played in a special way”

Great consideration then, for the team from Tuscani, that Juventus wants to beat to reach momentarily the top of the league: “Empoli, like Chievo and Modena, is a demonstration that you can do well even without a lot of money – Lippi added – It’s a society that showed to be able to work well with its youth sector and picking up players from the lower divisions. Recently they had few problems in obtaining results but I saw their match against Inter, and till Vieri scored the first goal, they had created a lot of problems to the nerazzurri.”

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sh@d0w ] ++
btw is thun any good team? :/
I DONT KNOW WHY I HAVE THE FEELING THAT IT WILL NOT BE AN EASY MATCH ESPECIALY WE HAVE A LOT OF ABSCENCE PLAYERS LIKE DELPIARO , CAMORANESE AND DAVIDS :frown:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
A few players missing and it looks like we'll struggle to beat a poor Empoli at home, blimey!

If we can't beat this team tonight, then we'll get what we deserve - nothing.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Ok, Enough of This And let's hope Our Juventus Wins Tonight or else we are doomed in both Serie A and Champions League till Ale's return.

Btw does anyone know what channels are showing Juve's Game tonight plz.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
Ok, Enough of This And let's hope Our Juventus Wins Tonight or else we are doomed in both Serie A and Champions League till Ale's return.

Btw does anyone know what channels are showing Juve's Game tonight plz.

Sport+
Armenia TV ???
SuperSport 2
Tele+ Nero
Palco 2
C+ BLÅ
b1tv
Abu Dhabi Sports
TLN
GOL TV
NTV+ Football (delay)
Sport 1 HU (delay)
Sportmania (delay)
RAI International (delay)

kristian1199

Aug 2, 2002
Juventus-Empoli 2-0
My line-up:
Buffon (C); Thuram, Iuliano, Montero, Pessotto; Zambrotta, Tudor, Tacchinardi, Nedved; Salas, Trezeguet;

A few thinks I would like to point out: Iuliano is not slow, he´s fast! Second of all Tudor is great in midfield too and he well bring us much of joy now and in the future, but still I agree that he is better as a centre-back!

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
3-0 Juve. (2 Trez, Nedved)

I know we're missing Del Piero, but I'm sure Juve can get over it and come up with a convincing win against a team like Empoli. Especially that they'll probably give their best to show us that they can still do good even without Del Piero.....

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kristian1199 ] ++
A few thinks I would like to point out: Iuliano is not slow, he´s fast! Second of all Tudor is great in midfield too and he well bring us much of joy now and in the future, but still I agree that he is better as a centre-back!
Iuliano sucks :down: and Tudor is not so good at midfield at the moment. He needs to regain his fitness.

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
anyone knows when the real madrid game has kick off? as i cant see the game (juve) tonight i must see reals... have to wait untill 2morrow to watch juve game :(.

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
Juventus-Empoli 3' : Montero forced to head another Empoli long ball back to Buffon... it's likely to be a bit of a trend this evening...

WTF!!!

stfu damn commentary... *lol* =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)