Juventus - Empoli (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
let's hope Pavel doesn't conceed a yellow card in this match cause our next game will be in Tardini staduim against Parma which is a tough test for us especially without our captain !!

forza Juventus fc

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
this friendly between Juve - Empoli... was it tonight?

if so.. what attackers are playing?

anyone knows how nedved is doing lately?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Should be an easy one! I hope Neddy comes back into the first team, and we won't miss Ale!
My ´line-up:

Buffon
Thuram, Ferrara, Montero/Tudor, Zambrotta
Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids
Nedved
Trezeguet, Di Vaio

I woulkd favour Tudor over Montero, as he is one of my favourite players, and partner him with the baest Juve def. so far this season, Ferrara!

Btw..........If we lead like 3-0, and only 20 min. to go, I pray to god that Lippi subs Olivera for Di Vaio, and he rocks the field! This would be sooooooooooooooooooo great!

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
The official Juventus site says that Conte will also miss this weekends match. He has a minor calf injury, and will be out for a few days.

So, for that makes it Del Piero, Camoranesi and Conte out for this weekend.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
As Camoranesi is injured we will probably see Zambrtta on the midfield again, :extatic: . Pessotto will probably play left defender and Zenoni could play from start. After the goal this weekend I assume we will see Di Vaio next to Trezeguet.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
why play zenoni? is thuram injured or missing the match too:scared:

anyway, i think we would get the 3 points. i can imagine empoli playing hard defence (catenaccio), but still we should be able to crack them. my wish would be that milan and/or inter drop some points in the weekend.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
lets play our seconds and rest everyone just incase they get injured for teh man utd games.:D

nah, i think we should keep zambro at left back and play zenoni in camoranesi's place.

and i would play olivera to get him used to it, who knows, he might play some great games before the CL starts and he could be our best choice to replace del piero.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Juventus FC v Empoli FC (Stadio Delle Alpi, Feb 9th, 2003)

Probable lineup:

JUVENTUS FC (4-4-2):
Buffon, Zambrotta, Montero, Ferrara, Thuram,
Nedved, Davids, Tacchinardi, Conte,
Di Vaio, Trezeguet

Subs: Chimenti, Pessotto, Fresi, Tudor, Zenoni, Salas, Zalayeta

Player banned: Camoranesi
Players injured: Del Piero, Birindelli

Coach: Marcello Lippi

EMPOLI FC (4-2-3-1):
Berti, Belleri, Cribari, Pratali, Cupi,
Grella, Ficini, Carparelli, Vannucchi, Borriello,
Rocchi

Subs: Cassano, Lucchini, Padoin, Busce, Grieco, Di Natale

Player banned: Giampieretti
Players injured: Saudati, Atzori, Barollo

Coach: Silvio Baldini

FORZA JUVE! :star:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
WHERE IS IULIANO?

where is he? he's never in the team, never on the bench and never put down as injured or banned, so where the hell is he? and if he's ok, then hy is he not playing, or at least sub?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)