Juventus Compared to Real Madrid (3 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think going player for player is wrong as the two teams have their players who are more important to them. example, ZZ is the worlds best, but nedved is better at the moment and more important to juve than zz is to real.

so, categorise it: with full teams fully fit and inform.

Defence- overall juve's defence is better IMO.

Midfield- Real beat us here, although i believe tacchinardi and davids are better than makelele and cambiasso/conceicao. ZZ and Figo obviously make there midfield good. but i do believe that if juve had a fully fit inform midfield and played against real madrid in the same situation, we would be able to do well and even stop them.

Forward line: Both teams have stars upfront......Raul and del piero are the kings of their respective clubs. Trezeguet and ronaldo in form are in the top 10 world best strikers. guti, Morientes, Di Vaio, salas, portillo and zalayeta......many stars. But inform, tre/ and DP scored over 50 goals together, and real madrid havent had a partnership like this.

overall, in spain, real will be better as we are missing too many players. but come turin, with a full team, hopefully anyway, we can be thought of as being a real threat.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dino ] ++
I really feel we are going to lose, and badly. Remember that we lost to man United home and away, and they got thrashed by real madrid.
By that logic, Roma should have trashed us, and even Barca (seeing how they drew 1-1 at the Bernabau) ;)

We might lose, we might not. Real is the team that has most to lose, we just have to play our usual game.

This season we really lost 3 league games (Brescia, Lazio and Milan) and one CL game (Man utd at home). I don't consider the other losses against Basle, Man Utd (away) and Coppa Italia games as important losses. All had their logic and obvious reasons which under normal circumstances mightn ot have ended that way.

So a team like us with such few losses in a whole season, who's going to be crowned Italia's Champions for the 2nd year in a row, should be scared of Real Madrid? No, just respect them.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i feel really comfortable with juve going into the match the underdogs,the pressure's off and it's their's to lose so eyes will be on them;)

we just have to strut our stuff:)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
and hope that Daivds, Tacchi, and Montero's absence in the away game won't put juve too much behind on aggregate!! :scared:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
and deffinately Tacchi!!

he has been very important in the midfield. he's are only holding midfield.

who else can destribute the ball!! ?? Tudor? Davids?!?
i dont think so :rolleyes:

Conte can't even last 90 minutes...and you saw what Conte did in the ManU game!! :scared:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Well I think we should play the catanetchio and Counter attacking against real madrid.this is our last hope in the abscence of tacchi and davids.:down:

Dino

Apr 18, 2003
Seeing as Davids and Tacchinardi are suspended, do you think Lippi will play Tudor and Conte in their place or will he change the tactics?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
most likely play Tudor and Conte, because i dont think we can play 6-2-2 ;)
Actually, I would like to see that. 6 men in the back constantly and counter attack when we can.

Let's see how our corrupted Spanish friends deal with that :devil:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
and deffinately Tacchi!!

he has been very important in the midfield. he's are only holding midfield.

who else can destribute the ball!! ?? Tudor? Davids?!?
i dont think so :rolleyes:
sure davids can distribute the ball.....Who assist neddy and who stop kluivert in def mid during barca match....of course davids...

after he sent off, juve play defensively......and didn't make so much dangerous attack.....means that we're missing someone in attacking...which is davids who are responsible to distribute the ball....

but i don't think davids can score compared to tachhi...and seems like davids always play alone in the pitch.....
maybe tachhi is better...

mmm...what we can do now...both of them can't play:down:

Dino

Apr 18, 2003
What about playing a 5-1-3-2?

Buffon

Zambrotta - Iuliano - Ferrara - Thuram - Birindelli

Tudor

Nedved - Del Piero - Camoranesi

Trezeguet

Zambrotta and Birindelli could be wingbacks, which will defend and help put in crosses for the strikers. Tudor will help out in defence, so when we are in our half, we'll have 6 defenders and Nedved and Camoranesi are bound to come back. When we attack, we'll have Birindelli and Zambrotta putting in crosses and interacting with Nedved and Camoranesi. This way, we can also attack through the centre of the field, hopefully get some free-kicks which Del Piero can score. Also, Camoranesi, Tudor, Nedved and Del Piero should get in some long distance shots, which if they don't go in, Trezeguet can tap in. Remember how many times Casillas dropped the ball against Man United!

This formation looks unbeatable!:D

juv_10

Jul 13, 2002
but I think the way to beat Real is to attack them, also Figo could beat Birindelli easily and so Roperto Carlos could beat Zam and do you think Iuliano and Ferrara can catch Ronaldo?

for example, the way to stop Roperto Carlos is to attack him. their defence is so weak.

last night Eto with his pace made Hierro just such an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)