Juventus CL draw (2 Viewers)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
Pot 1: Porto (Por), Valencia (Spa), Barcelona (Spa), Bayern Munich (Ger), Deportivo La Coruna (Spa), Arsenal (Eng), Real Madrid (Spa), Manchester United (Eng).

juve will face one of the above clubs at group stage, i would like to have Man U in our group, two seasons ago, they were on top of us in both home and away game, i can't wait for a revenge !!!

we played with Deportivo so many times in recent years, it is enough, i don't want to play against them again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Who wants to bet we'll draw Deportivo! :D

But more seriously-- I agree with you, bring in Manchester Utd of all teams!!! Juve-ManU's became real classics, a genuine Euro derby. It'll smell like the golden years.

If possible, I'd like to avoid Arsenal and Barcelona.

Aug 26, 2003
yeah, i also think we will get Depor! but hopefully not! but one of the big clubs we will become! i also would prefer BAyern (or an other german club so i can watch the games) but manchester would also be great!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
From pot 1 Porto, from pot 3 Anderlecht, and from pot 4 Rosenborg

So, IMO, the optimal group would be:

Porto
Juventus
Anderlecht
Rosenborg

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
You wouldn't happen to underestimate the Mighty Anderlecht, would you? That's not saying Juve facing Anderlecht wouldn't fill me with joy though! :D
With Aruna desperate to leave I can't see Anderlecht winning against Juventus. Though I have to say they really were impressive against Benfica and that wasn't just Aruna.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
With Aruna desperate to leave I can't see Anderlecht winning against Juventus.
Granted, RSCA are screwed big time without Aruna, and what a lack of ambition moving to West Brom would be! Of course, Anderlecht was just a stage in his career plan, as is WBA, but that's still one huge step back! The money he'd brought to the club (€12 at the very least) and the prospect for his successor of playing the CL should nevertheless prompt valuable replacements to knock at the door!

Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
Juventus Doesnt really play well against small teams so i think the best draw wuld be

Juventus
real madrid
ac milan
Arsenal
iirc, that is not possible cuz juventus and milan both are Italian clubs. it is not allowed to have two teams (coming from the same country) in one group.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Barca
Juve
PSG
Rosenborg

This could be the draw, and it would mean I could see all of my three favourite teams play against a Norwegian one, that would mean that I'd probably travel to Trondheim, voluntarely! :eek: :D

OP
44BigBert

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    Juventus Doesnt really play well against small teams so i think the best draw wuld be

Juventus
    real madrid
    ac milan
    Arsenal
    haha..this draw in impossible but, i agree what you said, juve always have problem with the small team.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

Granted, RSCA are screwed big time without Aruna, and what a lack of ambition moving to West Brom would be! Of course, Anderlecht was just a stage in his career plan, as is WBA, but that's still one huge step back! The money he'd brought to the club (€12 at the very least) and the prospect for his successor of playing the CL should nevertheless prompt valuable replacements to knock at the door!
    I do understand Aruna when he says he could play against big clubs more that way. But shouldn't it be his ambition to be a part of one of those big teams rather than just play against them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)