Juventus centenary shirt (1 Viewer)

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
Hi

Did you know if on season 97-98, Juventus players used the centenary shirt (the pink shirt) on the Champions League Matches?

I'm asking because there is a guy that is selling a centenary shirt with the CL patch on it. He says that the shirt was bought on 1997.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    yeah, that one. I want to know if Juve players used that shirt on Champions League matches of the 97-98 season.

OP

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Guys, I only want to know if Juve used the centenary shirt on Champions League matches. If not, the shirt I have seen maybe is a fake.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    i don't think that they played any competative matches in the shirt, but not 100% sure! i know that they played preseason friendlies in it.

wot size is the shirt?because im pretty sure the smallest size made was a medium, because i had to buy a medium when i was about 10 and so it was way too big!so if its a small IMO its prob fake.

OP

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Hi Boksic

The shirt is M size, the shirt looks nice, but the CL patch makes me doubt about its authenticity, because I don't think that Juve used that shirt on a CL match. The patch is gray and black.

I have some pics but I cannot upload them, let me find where can I post the images and I'll send you the link.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    ok, i looked out my centenary shirt and noticed that it doesnt have 2stars about the italian badge, i guess because they are trying to recreate Juve's original top where it would obviously not have earnt any stars yet.

however, if they did use it in the champs league maybe they would put the stars on. But, the stars dont look like they are embroidered on which doesnt seem right.

apart from that it is almost identical, including the kappa stitching inside.

IMO probably fake but its so close to the original and looks so awesome that it would be worth buying anyway :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)