Juventus - Brescia (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
to tell you the truth, i dont think juve should give 100% against Lazio.

i'm a firm believer in giving 110% in every game! (even in training), but in this case, i think juve should play the reserve team against Lazio.
it will be difficult for the first team anyway, and we shouldn't exaust our starters (you saw how juve played vs Brescia).
we could wait another couple of weeks for the scudetto, but we need to be fully fit to play Real Madrid.
Juve dont have much technical skill, but our biggest advantege is our heart and fighting spirit. and to achieve this, juve needs to be physicaly ready to go the distance and fight for every ball against Madrid (like the Barca game)
dont forget that we have another disadvantage: that's Tacchi, Davids, and Montero being suspended. so juve needs to compansate for this energy loss by having everyone else fully fit.
I totally agree with you. Juve can afford to lose to Lazio on Saturday, but we need to be at our very best for the Real game, if not we'll get murdered like MU. BTW, does anyone know anything about Ronaldo's condition, cause I saw him limp off against Sevilla on Sunday with some problem.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
:wallbang: Thanks for clearing that up. Then which one of you is Ali and Fahad :stress:

Yup, it's Sarah :)

-S-
I know that Fahad is DPF, but I'm not too sure who Ali is.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #203
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

That's what I thought in 99/00... I celebrated to soon and got slammed by Lazio.

My brother (Inter supporter) also thought that they were champions last year, but yet again the scudetto was lost on the last day.

It has happended so many times i Italy...
    Juve played a poor game and they were lucky to get the second goal because they waited all the game after the first goal , i dont know why lippi always plays like this since a 1 goal lead is not enough anyway the scudetto is 90% in our closets:D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    It wasn't our best match in terms of performance but we certainly showed 'heart' and the 'never say die' attitude showed again, the type that only champions are capable of.

Even though Del Piero wasn't as colorful or stylish as usual, he did the most important thing, scored goals and got us the 3 points. He did it against Roma and he did it again against Brescia. I'm really proud of him !!

Lippi did well to rest players like Thuram and Ferrara. Nedved also didn't complete the match.

Here are the remaining matches:
    • Lazio - Juventus
      Juventus-Perugia
      Reggina-Juventus
      Juventus-Chievo

Atalanta-Inter
      Inter-Parma
      Modena-Inter
      Inter-Perugia
    Inter have the easier schedule so I'm expecting them to win all remaining 4 matches. That leaves us requiring only 5 points to win the title.

1 Win - 2 Draws - 1 Loss or;
    2 Wins - 0 Draws - 3 Loss.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    It wasn't our best match in terms of performance but we certainly showed 'heart' and the 'never say die' attitude showed again, the type that only champions are capable of.

Even though Del Piero wasn't as colorful or stylish as usual, he did the most important thing, scored goals and got us the 3 points. He did it against Roma and he did it again against Brescia. I'm really proud of him !!

Lippi did well to rest players like Thuram and Ferrara. Nedved also didn't complete the match.

Here are the remaining matches:
    • Lazio - Juventus
      Juventus-Perugia
      Reggina-Juventus
      Juventus-Chievo

Atalanta-Inter
      Inter-Parma
      Modena-Inter
      Inter-Perugia
    Inter have the easier schedule so I'm expecting them to win all remaining 4 matches. That leaves us requiring only 5 points to win the title.

1 Win - 2 Draws - 1 Loss or;
    2 Wins - 0 Draws - 3 Loss.
    no we have 4 games left and your calculations shows we have 5

it's 2 wins and 2 loss

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
    :wallbang: Thanks for clearing that up. Then which one of you is Ali and Fahad :stress:

Yup, it's Sarah :)

-S-
    Sarah, may I introduce Fahad, he calls himself dpforever around here.. And this is another great guy, Ali, who goes by the name of DaJuve.. :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Again, we do JUST enough to win. When was the last time we won a game CONVINCINGLY ???!!!

On a brighter note, DP is not back to top form, but is scoring goals !! What happens when he catches fire again ????

Trez was invisible, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Di Vaio didnt play at all. Anyone know why ?? He needs to get back to form too. I cant understand why he is playing for the NT on wednesday, when he has shown so little lately.

Why not call Baggio ?????

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Sarah, may I introduce Fahad, he calls himself dpforever around here.. And this is another great guy, Ali, who goes by the name of DaJuve.. :)
    Ahh, thanks for the introduction :cool: I remember it now, DaJuve is Ali, DPF is Fahad, and DPA is Stuart :)

And yes, Majed is Majed :p

-S-

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Vinman's right, if there was a match where Baggio should have been called, it should have been this one.

I think it's good that Di Vaio has been called. He will probably play (better than warming our bench) and maybe he can get match fit that way.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    that **** trapattoni hates baggio

and after baggio´s words about the camoranesi´s matter, he have less opportunities to play.

Trap is simply stupid

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Trap is spot on correct by not calling up Baggio. He stuck to his guns and ignored all the pressure from the media and his fans. Hats off to him, thats the only thing he's done right!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Trap is spot on correct by not calling up Baggio. He stuck to his guns and ignored all the pressure from the media and his fans. Hats off to him, thats the only thing he's done right!
    Why? I don't think that not changing idea when you did a mistake it means to be smart or anything...
    Anycase as I said in the other topic, it's no sense to call back Baggio 4 a stupid friendschip, he had call him 4 the WC, now who cares?
    I think that who paid 4 his "personal war" with Italy fans and media is the NT itself... or you want me to remind that we played the 2 crucial QE matchs vs Serbia and Wales with Doni, Maccarone and Marazzina?
    Well... at the end I guess Baggio, who is the Italian best player ever, won a golden ball, a Fifa World Player and played 3 WC can't care less about a QE, so Trap war at the end finisced to punisch himself and the Italian supporters, not certainly Baggio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)