Juventus - Brescia (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve need to complete their good form after beating roma and barca by playing Brecia , always this team is tricky to play against especially with baggio around for this juve must be careful , i wonder if trezege will be fit to play:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
frankly, i hate it when Juve come outta a big win like barca. they always be overconfidence. Just get the work done and grab the 3 pts. Trez is gonna play, isn't he?

mate

Aug 28, 2002
IMO not, or if he will play it will not be 4 the whole match cause also if he may be recovered I don't think they will risck him with the CL demi-finals so close...

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Trez's condition is now rated as ' getting better' , but i don't think that he'll feature in this game . He needs more time to overcome his injury !!

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Juventus possible formation, from gazzetta.it

4-3-1-2: Buffon - Birindelli, Iuliano, Montero, Pessotto - Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, Davids - Nedved - Del Piero, Zalayeta.

Salas and Trezeguet both out, Camoranesi suspended from yellow card accumulation. Nedved, Davids and Ferrara one yellow card from suspension.

Brescia(3-5-2): Sereni - Martinez, Petruzzi, Dainelli - Filippini, Appiah, Guardiola, Matuzalem, Pisano - Baggio, Toni.

Bachini injured, Bilica and Seric suspended.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
Juventus possible formation, from gazzetta.it

4-3-1-2: Buffon - Birindelli, Iuliano, Montero, Pessotto - Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, Davids - Nedved - Del Piero, Zalayeta.

Salas and Trezeguet both out, Camoranesi suspended from yellow card accumulation. Nedved, Davids and Ferrara one yellow card from suspension.

Brescia(3-5-2): Sereni - Martinez, Petruzzi, Dainelli - Filippini, Appiah, Guardiola, Matuzalem, Pisano - Baggio, Toni.

Bachini injured, Bilica and Seric suspended.
Damn, where is trezegol?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We can't lose this one....we must win all our remainin' home games.must!
We can allow ourselfs a defeat to Lazio but not at home to Bresia!
NO,maybe Lippi should give some players a rest from tuesday.but ectually it is 3 days still to the game,so ithink they will be fine.
Del piero plz make the win,u really dissapointed me at the NOu Camp.
Forza Juve!
:cool:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
We really need to win, so we can be more relaxed for the Lazio game and won't overdo it (like it happened against Torino) and we won't be too tired for Real.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
we have good opportunity to be near clinching the title this week if we won and inter loses againest lazio ,, so we must try hard to win this game ,, but risking tierd players is somthing bad aswell 1 or 2 goals will do the job ,,,, physically i don't know who is tired and who is not but i assume that we can play some relaxed players such as zenoni , fresi , conte , di vaio , zalayeta , davids and maybe del piero

my formation :

------------------------------- buffon

--- birindelli -------- fresi ------ juliano --------- pessoto

zenonni ------- conte ----- davids ----------- di vaio (oliviera)

------------------------ zalayeta ---- del piero (di vaio)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I think Fresi is still injured, juvelover ..

Anyway, good news is that Treze completed his first 'full' training session with the other players .. I'm not sure if we will start against Brescia on Sunday coz Lippi will decide that, but he will at least take some part of the game ...

Brescia looked rusty against Inter last week - with one extra man, playing in their ground and infront of their fans - they failed to put a single goal past Inter .. anyway, their 16 match unbeaten run was also broken last week and they looked off-form so they're not a 'special' team any more ..

We just need to play our game, get the 3 points and then get the hell out of there !! Let's hope Lazio do us a favour this season too by dashing Inter's dreams of the Scudetto with another win ..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
After playing 120 minutes against Barcelona I don't think that certain players, such as Thuram, Montero, Tacchinardi and Nedved should go for the full 90 as they are undoubtedly tired and definetely deserve a rest. Del Piero on the other hand, who only ran for 70 minutes and is looking quite out of sorts, should be played in an attempt for him to regain his form. Perhaps Davids should play as well to add some bite to our central midfield in order to shut down Matuzalem, Appiah and Baggio.

My starting lineup: Buffon - Thuram, Tudor, Montero, Pessotto - Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, Davids - Nedved - Zalayeta, Del Piero

Likely substitutions: Birindelli for Thuram, Iuliano for Montero, Conte for Tacchinardi/Nedved

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
My starting lineup: Buffon - Thuram, Tudor, Montero, Pessotto - Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, Davids - Nedved - Zalayeta, Del Piero
:wallbang:

Ohh plz .. not Zalayeta !! I'd prefer Di Vaio over him ..

Anyway, the players are professionals who get paid (quite alot !!) for doing this job .. and playing twice a week shouldn't be something difficult for them .. hell, we go to work 5 times a week :D !!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Trezeguet set for Brescia? Thursday 24 April, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Trezeguet could return to the Juventus line-up against Brescia after he took part in full training on Thursday.

The Frenchman has been sidelined for the last two weeks with a shoulder injury but could be back in action this weekend.

The striker not only ran today but also successfully completed a number of exercises with the ball which has increased optimism.

A decision on his potential use will only be made on Saturday by boss Marcello Lippi after his side’s final training session.

Should Trezeguet not feature then Lippi will field either Marco Di Vaio or Barcelona hero Marcelo Zalayeta alongside Alex Del Piero.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
The striker not only ran today but also successfully completed a number of exercises with the ball which has increased optimism.
:thumb:

Please Mr. Lippi *bats puppy eyes*. Let him play...

-S-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)