Juventus - Atletico (1 Viewer)

Will Juventus overturn the result and qualify?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Drop Costa, move Berna to the right and add a midfielder.

Costa is not in form and hasn't played since a long time. Keep him as a sub towards the end

- - - Updated - - -

Sandro suspended as well, Spazzolino in

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Our comeback, if it happens, is not even that crazy. It's our current form and AllegriBall in general that make it improbable.
Allegri said that even if it’s still 0-0 at the 70th minute, we still have a decent chance. So I already know the type of game he wants us to play next week. Cautious and scared.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Thats bs. We will go out all guns blazing. Like against Real. And Bayern. What will happen is we will froze after a good start. On a good day Ronaldo single handedly can destroy Atletico.

We will win this game 3:1. Bonucci will fall on his ass and concede penalty. Then he will accuse Ronaldo of not scoring 4th cause Ronaldo should know you cant rely on Leo to keep clean sheet in europe. That will result in dressing room fight. Allegri will say he has had enough so club decide there is no point getting rid of Bonucci if Allegri goes. Ronaldo will put in transfer request cause he knows he wont win CL with these folks.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thats bs. We will go out all guns blazing. Like against Real. And Bayern. What will happen is we will froze after a good start. On a good day Ronaldo single handedly can destroy Atletico.

We will win this game 3:1. Bonucci will fall on his ass and concede penalty.
Both of those games were away from home with little pressure/expectation and nothing to lose.

I am having flashbacks of the Benfica EL game at home. That scenario looks much more likely to me. Everyone expected us to go all guns blazing and we shat the bed. And we only needed to score 1 goal in that game.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Allegri said that even if it’s still 0-0 at the 70th minute, we still have a decent chance. So I already know the type of game he wants us to play next week. Cautious and scared.
Was thinking the same thing. Not sure how it's any different than the first leg.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #108
    Exactly my thoughts.

Our game will be similar to the Dortmund V Tottenham game. We will huff and puff, but fail to break down their defence and probably lose.
    I don't think we'll even huff and puff, we'll be stale and the farthest we'll come is a few meters from their defensive line. I expect very little shots on their goal.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    No, let's better go all guns blazing right from the beginning and concede in the 15th minute after Chiellini loses a ball in the middle of the pitch :sergio:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    No, let's better go all guns blazing right from the beginning and concede in the 15th minute after Chiellini loses a ball in the middle of the pitch :sergio:
    Juve needs balance in its approach but it also needs to take risks, otherwise we'll most likely end up with nothing.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Have you seen the first leg? When did Atletico score both of their goals? Did they attack like mad men from the first minute? No. We had all the possession, we had our chances to score even though we played bad.

The pussy mentality here...

- - - Updated - - -

Juve needs balance in its approach but it also needs to take risks, otherwise we'll most likely end up with nothing.
    We will take the game to Atletico as we did in the first leg. As I already mentioned, we had all the possession in the first leg. This time we just need to materialize this advantage into scoring opportunities. If we don't have a favorable result at the 70th minute, we need to take maximum risk as Max said.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Have you seen the first leg? When did Atletico score both of their goals? Did they attack like mad men from the first minute? No. We had all the possession, we had our chances to score even though we played bad.

The pussy mentality here...

- - - Updated - - -

We will take the game to Atletico as we did in the first leg. As I already mentioned, we had all the possession in the first leg. This time we just need to materialize this advantage into scoring opportunities. If we don't have a favorable result at the 70th minute, we need to take maximum risk as Max said.
    LOL at you for thinking we can create scoring opportunites against deep Atletico by replicating first leg 'possession' in areas where they let us have the ball.

Gung Ho football, something that Simeone doesn't expect, is our ONLY chance and if Chiellini loses the ball and we concede in the 15th min then we have at least tried

You are the pussy here

Overrunning them like Dortmund did 4 months ago is our only shot

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    LOL at you for thinking we can create scoring opportunites against deep Atletico by replicating first leg 'possession' in areas where they let us have the ball.

Gung Ho football, something that Simeone doesn't expect, is our ONLY chance and if Chiellini loses the ball and we concede in the 15th min then we have at least tried

You are the pussy here

How can you overrun an opponent that is sitting deep? Simeone is definitely not expecting us to attack them considering we have to score at least two goals. Of course we have to play different than we did in the first leg but to throw everything we got from the first minute is just stupid. We have to score 2-3 goals, not 5. If it's still 0:0 in the 70th then we have to start attacking like crazy because at that time most likely Atletico will fully focus on defending, not thinking much about countering us. Wouldn't be surprised if at that time the Argentine subbed off his attackers in order to fuel the defence.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Official: Simeone gets away with a fine.

UEFA should give that money to all the kids whose lives have been ruined following Simeones unwarranted gesture. Pathetic.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005

You are the pussy here

I think we should forfeit the match.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    How can you overrun an opponent that is sitting deep?
    Watch the following games:

Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid (2014 final)
    Bayern Munich 2-1 Atletico Madrid (2016 semi)
    Real Madrid 3-0 Atletico Madrid (2017 semi)

Throw as many men forward as possible, overload the flanks, bomb in crosses, get runners into the box, shoot on sight, etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)