Juventus - Atalanta LIVE without audience (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
HT Report...

The fact that we are playing without a defence, is certainly hindering our performance thus far...Our attacking unit is predictable, but of some quality, and its been good to see de ceglie getting forward and putting in some decent crosses...We have hit the bar twice, and scored two wicked goals. Zanetti's was galaxy class. He has far better technique suddenly than i ever remember seeing in him before. The atalanta goals...the first was a lucky deflection, and the second was poor marking in the box. We are creating chances, but just as likely to concede more as score more...This is the worst defence I have ever seen in a Juve first XI.

the outcome likely depends on whether zanetti and poulsen can keep the opposition the fuck away from our porous defence. If they can't manage that, we are going to get rolled over...

I hope to see giovinco.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
HT Report...

The fact that we are playing without a defence, is certainly hindering our performance thus far...Our attacking unit is predictable, but of some quality, and its been good to see de ceglie getting forward and putting in some decent crosses...We have hit the bar twice, and scored two wicked goals. Zanetti's was galaxy class. He has far better technique suddenly than i ever remember seeing in him before. The atalanta goals...the first was a lucky deflection, and the second was poor marking in the box. We are creating chances, but just as likely to concede more as score more...This is the worst defence I have ever seen in a Juve first XI.

the outcome likely depends on whether zanetti and poulsen can keep the opposition the fuck away from our porous defence. If they can't manage that, we are going to get rolled over...

I hope to see giovinco.
Google him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
out of this backline, only grygera or mellberg may be a starter next year at rb, but probably we will sign someone more reliable for that position too. looking for brighter future, but at the moment our future reserve players should do us a favour and don't let the 3rd spot go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)