Juventus Asia Trip (5 Viewers)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
I'd like to think they surely tried harder than the other teams, such as Real Madird, that came to Hong Kong in the past year or two.

But of course that's just my two cents worth of opinion.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
i got the feeling that this game will play in front of a " half full " stadium again.
people in HK, they don't like to watch italian team, i believe they would rather to watch Man U in July.

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    if del piero got called up by lippi, he wont be able to come to hong kong, and juventus is goin to compensate a massvie amount of money

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    wait meow, the $ at the site - hong kong or us dollar ? sorry but im not really aware of, um, financial things :D
    Hong Kong dollars.

1 US dollar = 7.8 HK dollars.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    What happy people you are!
    I cannot even dream that one day Juve will come to Armenia :down:
    Armenian clubs are too weak to go through to 3rd qualification or group stage of CL.
    The only hope to see some Juventini is National team draw, but until today Armenia never meet Italy or other national teams, which have some Juve players.

OP
    arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Btw can you guys suggest good hotels that are cheap near the stadia ?? And links would be really helpful
    u dont hv to live near the stadium dude, hk is damn small, anyway, enjoy ya time in hk

Aug 26, 2003
    Meanwhile, Messina’s Alessandro Parisi will take part in Juventus’ end of season tour in Japan.

The left-back, contracted to his current club until 2007, will be given the chance to impress Capello.

Juve, who have been linked with the player for some time, could then decide to make a summer bid for his permanent services.

Teammate Marco Zanchi, who is on loan at Messina from Juventus, is also expected to be involved in the Far East trip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)