Mar 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
can someone write me

" PLEASE BUY GILARDINO "

in italian, i will tell my frds to show this banner to cap at the airport
Per favore, Compra Gilardino!

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I red that Juve will earn about 8 millions from this asia trip.
But if we finish the season with the same points as milan finishes the tour must be cancelled for the relegation games.

Aug 1, 2003
My sister is in HK as of this moment, why cant she go in June and let me follow her???

Somebody PLEASE tell me how to buy the tickets for the HK match so I can inform my sister ... I just might go but not too sure if I should because I dont think the main players will be there and then it would be a waste of lots of money and time as Im sitting for my biggest exam this year

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
They haven't announced the ticketing arrangement just yet.

I'm definitely going to the game.

Juve kinda guaranteed that all major players who don't have NT duties must come (or they get their $$ deducted) so nedved...thurm and probably Dp would come...?

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    They haven't announced the ticketing arrangement just yet.

I'm definitely going to the game.

Juve kinda guaranteed that all major players who don't have NT duties must come (or they get their $$ deducted) so nedved...thurm and probably Dp would come...?
    oh that means no dp :down:

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    i can't wait for the juve's game in Hong Kong.....is the trip confirmed yet ???
    Hope DP will be included in this trip, this will be the first time and perhaps the last time to see him live as a player !!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    hey...HK have been getting shxtty teams like ManU/Real Madrid/Liverpool/Milan/Newcastle...(I didn't go to any of those)...now it's our turn to get a real good team!! :D

Forza Juventus.

And we Hong Kong members will keep you guys posted....anything about the trip....

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    They've announced the details of the HK-Juve match...

Apparently Juve guarantee DP, Nedved and Thuram will come, or they have to compensate us with a juicy sum of money....

Of course if Juve have to play those playoff matches with Milan in June then the whole Asia trip will be cancelled.

We can start booking our tickets online (www.kitchee.com.hk )on 15th May, otherwise people can purchase their tickets on the 30th.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Meow went to the site but their English version kinda sucks :D

My god the price is expensive.

Are u sure...the tickets are so damn cheap if you ask me....

I think I'm gonna get those HKD 580 (US 75) tickets.

it's Juventus you know....:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)