Juventus - Artmedia (6 Viewers)

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
Oh yea the Sissoko lover....:crazy:

Yesterday's match if u did watch it belonged to the attackers and particularly Camo.... Sissoko did nought.... Going by ur "forrzzaa Momo" logic even that scumbag Poulsen might have a shout for becoming a fan favourite....

With respect to Momo, playing against minnows and doing nothing unusually amazing calls for a celebration.... I got two words for you buddy :

Lowered Expectations.... :choc:
You were probably drunk yesterday. The crowd cheered every move of Momo !!!

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
thats bulshit.
did you ever hear about pressure?
No sorry, I have never heard of that before.... It goes without saying that matches like the ones vs Artmedia Bratislava are indeed pressure cooker situations, whereas the ones like CL finals or Scudetto deciders are just a walk in the park.... On second thoughts, WHO THE F**K ARE U AGAIN, MARADONA or PELE ???

You're one ignorant, racist pig to still have the guts to say that Sissoko doesn't play good.
Who let this guy out of his straitjacket ?? This actually becomes fun the moment retarded guys (ahem, in case u sense the sarcasm, YOU) who've just escaped the asylum get their hands on a PC.... No one can know everything abt everything, so every1 is somewhat ignorant all da time.... Racist ?? Lemme guess calling a black guy "incompetent" amounts to "racist" but if I'd have said the same thing abt Poulsen, it'd be ok.... What a FAG u are dude.... I guess ur Dad beat u up last night and u wanna vent ur frustration out on some1 so u log in here and start abusing like a kid who's lost his teddy.... Poor kid !!!

He's amazing and everybody who appreciates that kind of players can see that. Grow a pair of glasses first ands then watch some of his matches from last season where he was the best player on the pitch by far. He alone can own a whole opposition midfield. But what do I expect of a worthless, racist thug like you. Go back to Goal.com. I've been told they miss your presence there. Maybe you can make friends with Badass_Devil.
If u wanna look through your "rainbow coloured vanilla strawberry chocolate mixed" glasses and wid ur "I love u Momo, so much so that I'd quit the KKK for you" attitude, then sure, even if he touches the ball you'd wank off of him.... You wanna talk abt matches ??? Heard of a guy called Nicola Amoruso, he earned a penalty in stoppage time due to an amazingly level headed bicycle-kick clearance in the D by none other than mr. AMAZING.... Last season he was the best player in some matches ??? Like against Milan, where it was Alex and Camo, or against Inter where it was Alex + Trezegol + Camo ??? Tell me how many red cards he received last season for ridiculous tackles, thereby throwing away the advantage ??? You dick-headed fucktard, the 5 best players last season for Juve were Alex, Trezegol, Gigi, Chiellini and a combined mixture of Pavel + Camo.... Even Zanetti fared better than ur loverboy Momo.... Statistics don't lie, and neither do neutral analysis.... I don't actually resort to using reports from websites as a means to prove something, but here :

Channel 4 : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug13w.html
ESPNstar : http://www.espnstar.com/football/ch...etail/item102329/Ranieri-plays-down-Juve-win/
Your beloved, GOAL : http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=817757

Find me AT LEAST one sentence of appreciation for Sissoko in there....

Seriously I know u like him very much and u'd give ur ass on a silverplate to him, but unless and until a player really plays well like what Davids used to do for us (in the same position and similar role), it's retarded to root for a sh*t-head who said he thought Juve was lower in stature as compared to Liverpool, who'd never moved to Juve and then actually did....

You were probably drunk yesterday. The crowd cheered every move of Momo !!!
Yes I was drunk, drunk on the stellar performance of Alex and Camo, but I guess u were dead because u never saw when ppl waved the flags and "actually" cheered Alex + Camo + Chiellini.... D**k-face....

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
No sorry, I have never heard of that before.... It goes without saying that matches like the ones vs Artmedia Bratislava are indeed pressure cooker situations, whereas the ones like CL finals or Scudetto deciders are just a walk in the park.... On second thoughts, WHO THE F**K ARE U AGAIN, MARADONA or PELE ???

Who let this guy out of his straitjacket ?? This actually becomes fun the moment retarded guys (ahem, in case u sense the sarcasm, YOU) who've just escaped the asylum get their hands on a PC.... No one can know everything abt everything, so every1 is somewhat ignorant all da time.... Racist ?? Lemme guess calling a black guy "incompetent" amounts to "racist" but if I'd have said the same thing abt Poulsen, it'd be ok.... What a FAG u are dude.... I guess ur Dad beat u up last night and u wanna vent ur frustration out on some1 so u log in here and start abusing like a kid who's lost his teddy.... Poor kid !!!

If u wanna look through your "rainbow coloured vanilla strawberry chocolate mixed" glasses and wid ur "I love u Momo, so much so that I'd quit the KKK for you" attitude, then sure, even if he touches the ball you'd wank off of him.... You wanna talk abt matches ??? Heard of a guy called Nicola Amoruso, he earned a penalty in stoppage time due to an amazingly level headed bicycle-kick clearance in the D by none other than mr. AMAZING.... Last season he was the best player in some matches ??? Like against Milan, where it was Alex and Camo, or against Inter where it was Alex + Trezegol + Camo ??? Tell me how many red cards he received last season for ridiculous tackles, thereby throwing away the advantage ??? You dick-headed fucktard, the 5 best players last season for Juve were Alex, Trezegol, Gigi, Chiellini and a combined mixture of Pavel + Camo.... Even Zanetti fared better than ur loverboy Momo.... Statistics don't lie, and neither do neutral analysis.... I don't actually resort to using reports from websites as a means to prove something, but here :

Channel 4 : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug13w.html
ESPNstar : http://www.espnstar.com/football/ch...etail/item102329/Ranieri-plays-down-Juve-win/
Your beloved, GOAL : http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=817757

Find me AT LEAST one sentence of appreciation for Sissoko in there....

Seriously I know u like him very much and u'd give ur ass on a silverplate to him, but unless and until a player really plays well like what Davids used to do for us (in the same position and similar role), it's retarded to root for a sh*t-head who said he thought Juve was lower in stature as compared to Liverpool, who'd never moved to Juve and then actually did....

Yes I was drunk, drunk on the stellar performance of Alex and Camo, but I guess u were dead because u never saw when ppl waved the flags and "actually" cheered Alex + Camo + Chiellini.... D**k-face....
I have almost the same opinion about Momo as you and I agree that he is hugely overrated by most juve fans.Yes,yesterday he was infallible and played a good game but most of the time people overestimate his contribution to the team performance.I like him but I am sick and tired of the undeserved praises which he gets regardless of his play. By no means he is flawless and this fact sometimes remains unnoticed .Other players like Zanetti don't get as much attention as they deserve or are punished by the fans every time they make a mistake.Same is not true for Momo.He is approved to be inaccessible and there is no way anyone could speak badly of him.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Tell me how many red cards he received last season for ridiculous tackles, thereby throwing away the advantage ???
exactly one, so what is your point ? is one red card too much for a defensive midfielder ?

and the bicycle kick that lead to a penalty was just warming up for the goal he scored with the same move a few games later ;)

calm down and try to speak/write like your parents did teach you some behaviour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)