Juventus - Artmedia (5 Viewers)

bumbum

Feb 12, 2008
Can you download from rapidshare one file after another? Or you have to wait a period of time?
Thanks for the match and the response,in anticipation.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Can you download from rapidshare one file after another? Or you have to wait a period of time?
Thanks for the match and the response,in anticipation.
you download with a limited speed, but after file 1 is finished you can download file 2, without waiting

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
Forza Momo Sissoko! You can soap it!
Oh yea the Sissoko lover....:crazy:

Yesterday's match if u did watch it belonged to the attackers and particularly Camo.... Sissoko did nought.... Going by ur "forrzzaa Momo" logic even that scumbag Poulsen might have a shout for becoming a fan favourite....

With respect to Momo, playing against minnows and doing nothing unusually amazing calls for a celebration.... I got two words for you buddy :

Lowered Expectations.... :choc:

S.Giovinco

May 26, 2008

Yesterday's match if u did watch it belonged to the attackers and particularly Camo.... Sissoko did nought.... Going by ur "forrzzaa Momo" logic even that scumbag Poulsen might have a shout for becoming a fan favourite....

With respect to Momo, playing against minnows and doing nothing unusually amazing calls for a celebration.... I got two words for you buddy :

thats bulshit.
did you ever hear about pressure? momo is doing it all the time, its really important, its what flamini was doing in arsenal and his injury was the main reason that liverpool Owned arsenal in the CL.

a little respect for the Def side man!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

You're one ignorant, racist pig to still have the guts to say that Sissoko doesn't play good. He's amazing and everybody who appreciates that kind of players can see that. Grow a pair of glasses first ands then watch some of his matches from last season where he was the best player on the pitch by far. He alone can own a whole opposition midfield. But what do I expect of a worthless, racist thug like you. Go back to Goal.com. I've been told they miss your presence there. Maybe you can make friends with Badass_Devil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)