juventus and creative midfielders (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Nicole and Paul are absolutely right. Capello will continue to play two central defensive midfielders so we can forget about signing Rosicky or Riquelme or Aimar. It just ain't gonna happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
when are you going to realise that you are never going to have a creative midfield in the centre???
and when you going to realise that roma is not gonna win a single trophy :D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Not really. Nedved was more of a 'horizontal winger' that season. He popped up behind the strikers a lot, but he wasn't a tradiotional playmaker with piercing through balls and ripping open the opponent's defense.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
As long as Capello sticks to 4-4-2, we should forget about creative midfielder!

We need it unless we change our formation in the coming season, say 4-2-3-1, 4-3-1-2 and etc, which the possibility is really low...

Even so, I still hope to buy a creative midfielder and change our formation :D .... cos I think Juve played the most entertaining and attractive football when a playmaker like Platini or Zidane were here....entertaining plays, to me, is somehow essential for big clubs with great historical background, like Juventus!!

I still dream to have Aimar and play 4-2-3-1. :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
****ing hell. I can't stand this. So Camoranesi is NOT creative? Nedved is NOT creative? Olivera is NOT creative?

What the hell is wrong with you? Do you want some fancy lowlife like d'Alessandro to continuously give the ball away in midfield? In my eyes you believe that being creative is being fancy. We don't need fancy midfielders, we need effective midfielders.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
what do you mean...

All i did was say the truth, which any idiot with the slightest idea about juves history would know... didnt realise it was wrong to say the truth... fvck it, im gone!

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
what do you mean...

All i did was say the truth, which any idiot with the slightest idea about juves history would know... didnt realise it was wrong to say the truth... fvck it, im gone!
Take it easy man.I didn't mean that..
I know that was a stupid comment,and when it is about Juventus.so I expected you to reply it that way ;)

OwenWilson

Aug 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
what do you mean...

Paul...as much as people despise you here and your comments annoy the F out of some, we could use you here. Don't let these posters who say you don't know anything about Juve or the others who ask why you posts articles in Italian get the better of you.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
After reading Andy's old thread, I have a few questions...

What about the winning campaign with Roma?? Totti did play as playmaker behind Batistuta and the other forward...

Who can find out the formation of Real Madrid that Capello won the Spanish league title??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)