juventus and creative midfielders (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
its been awhile since some light was shed on this topic.
is any creative midfiedler within juve's sights?
its less than a month before the transfers end.
obviously viera isnt a creative midfielder.
so..
any creative midfielder?
rosicky possibly?
i heard something about juve being interested in him.but then it all died down.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
when are you going to realise that you are never going to have a creative midfield in the centre???
Nicole this is really annoying.I mean in every fvckin thread FFS??

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    we will never have NATURAL playmakers in the centre of midfield,as long as capello is at juventus atleast.
    creative midfielders i believe,fall in another category.
    xabi alonso for one.he isnt a natural playmaker,but he's a creative midfielder who can take up defensive responsibilities too.
    and no nicole,before u say it,im NOT saying that juventus will sign alonso..i repeat,just to make it more clear to you incase u didnt get it the first time..im NOT saying that juventus will sign alonso.
    ok..im sure u didnt get it the first 2 times,so ill say it another time..i am NOT saying that juventus will sign alonso.
    i was merely giving his example as everyone APART from nicole wud have understood.
    i know that we wont sign natural playmakers like aimar,riquelme etc.
    but a creative midfielder is something else.
    any one hot on juve's transfer list?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    :rolleyes:

here it is, your not going to sign anyone else for midfield, and while capello is there (certainly, but probably even when he is gone it still wont happen) you arent ever going to sign anyone who is more attacking minded then defensive minded.

Look at your centre midfield, Blasi, Appiah, Emerson, Vieira, Tacchi (he qualifies for this example) and whoever else, what are they? attacking midfields? no! all defensive-minded, face it, stop making pointless threads.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Nicole this is really annoying.I mean in every fvckin thread FFS??
    Why ? What she said was spot on... the chances of having a creative midfield under cap are remote to say the least...

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    the chances of having a natural PLAYMAKER are remote.
    the chances of having a creative player who can assist the defence are not remote at all.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I must say that I agree with Nic and Shadow here... Capello doesn't use creative midfielders...

If you want central midfielder, then you mus wait until Cap is gone...

That of course if you mean, Central creative midfielders...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
    yes i say so.
    So sorry... i didnt realise I was talking to our resident juventus expert with the inside track...

Now knowing that, I bow to you in my ignorance of this team... Maybe you would be willing to help us less knowledgeable ... answer some questions maybe ?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Why is it such a must to have a creative central midfielder? If we field one, would our midfield suddenly transform to the Real Madrid 2002 version?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)