Juventus - A Serie B adventure (9 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
well i do, cuz im proud of it,no1 asked u to watch it, facist jew? yes liking how u contradict urself
Actually YOU are the one contradicting yourself.

You're a fascist. I saw the msn conversation you had with Seven in which you clearly stated some people were lesser than others, because they supported Inter and not Juventus. That's a rather fascist point of view.

You're an extremist. Hence the scarf. You look like a suicide terrorist FFS.

And you're definitely a Jew.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #43
    Actually YOU are the one contradicting yourself.

You're a fascist. I saw the msn conversation you had with Seven in which you clearly stated some people were lesser than others, because they supported Inter and not Juventus. That's a rather fascist point of view.

You're an extremist. Hence the scarf. You look like a suicide terrorist FFS.

And you're definitely a Jew.
    wow u read a msn convo - what do u want a medal?

lol inter fans themselves show how degrading they are to human society without having to explain myself

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    lol inter fans themselves show how degrading they are to human society without having to explain myself
    Inter fans are no different than any other football fans. You always have scum. In fact, when it comes to Juve fans, you're our scum.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #45
    Inter fans are no different than any other football fans. You always have scum. In fact, when it comes to Juve fans, you're our scum.
    good for u if u believe that i still dont see how thats gotta do with u trolling about writting unecessary comments about a video i made on the team i support. you know u cant change me, so it was probably best off u didnt say anything in the first place and making such a big deal of a problem that has nothing to do with you or anyone else on this problem, if i hate inter fans that much, thats my problem ok?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    good for u if u believe that i still dont see how thats gotta do with u trolling about writting unecessary comments about a video i made on the team i support. you know u cant change me, so it was probably best off u didnt say anything in the first place and making such a big deal of a problem that has nothing to do with you or anyone else on this problem, if i hate inter fans that much, thats my problem ok?
    Okay then. We shouldn't judge Hitler, the holocaust is just his problem.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #52
    Badass do you hate Liverpool fans for what happened at Heysel?
    put it this way - some things shud never be forgotten and its one of those things that will never be forgiven, my rage for liverpool fans errupted wen we played them last and one scouse had the nerve to say - "guns -check, escape rope - check, grenades - check, now lets kill more juve fans" so yes i do have a dislike for them, with all this sh*t about trying to forgive, and their sh*tty fans say a thing like that, heysel will never be forgotten or forgiven, u know what sickened me the most about liverpool? was when they came out with that juve-liverpool friendship band, my gf at the time wanted by buy one, only later to find out that the profits from it was going back to liverpool and not juventus or to the victims family, which i found utterly disgusting. to profit from the death of our glorious fans is simply unacceptable, nowonder the english are so hated in italy.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    put it this way - some things shud never be forgotten and its one of those things that will never be forgiven, my rage for liverpool fans errupted wen we played them last and one scouse had the nerve to say - "guns -check, escape rope - check, grenades - check, now lets kill more juve fans" so yes i do have a dislike for them, with all this sh*t about trying to forgive, and their sh*tty fans say a thing like that, heysel will never be forgotten or forgiven, u know what sickened me the most about liverpool? was when they came out with that juve-liverpool friendship band, my gf at the time wanted by buy one, only later to find out that the profits from it was going back to liverpool and not juventus or to the victims family, which i found utterly disgusting. to profit from the death of our glorious fans is simply unacceptable, nowonder the english are so hated in italy.
    By your logic you probably hate Germans for the holocaust.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #58
    Are there no Juve fans in Liverpool? Were there no Liverpool fans who were actually helping out that day?
    i wud just love to know if there is actually any juve fans in liverpool, if so they are most likely to be italian i dont hate the place, i grew up there for a couple of years. just ask urself why the ultras was born, it was cuz of events like the heysel to protect its club and fans from this happening again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)