Juventus - A Serie B adventure (9 Viewers)

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
well i had put that trez clip a day b4 i actually knew he was signing on damn otherwise i wuda left it out :(
Look at it this way the hand gesture means he's leaving granted it was directed toward the Juve board but you can also look back and say it means were leaving serie b. It was done for the wrong reason but it still fits for the ending to the serie b adventure.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Have you got a better quality version for downloads?? Zshare whatever...

This compilation is definietely going into my collection!:tup:

Big thanks in advance!

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
We made alot of nice goals in Serie B. And guys ..

Daddy, Juventus played in the Serie B :O ?
Yes , blalalala :D

Then we can tell our kids about it ;)

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31
    i spent all year trying to find the perfect song for this, in the end when i heard that requiem for a dream song on the sunshine soundtrack i was like - THATS IT! but it wasnt long enough, and again i was watching 300 and that scene in the 2nd battle was absolutly mesmorised by the guitar so i added that, and remixed it so it was longer and blended it with the requiem for a dream song at the start and towards the end

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Excellent Video Badass, it gave me chills, Excellent choice of music! The Requiem track is one of my all time favourites. The video got me really hyped up too. good job!
    + Rep

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #33
    Excellent Video Badass, it gave me chills, Excellent choice of music! The Requiem track is one of my all time favourites. The video got me really hyped up too. good job!
    + Rep
    u wont believe it but i spent a whole year since the last juventus season compilation finding that perfect song(s) for this seasons, im already planning on next seasons sound track

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    hey no need for ur unpreciative comments, best to say nothing than anything if its not gona go down well. i made it to share with every1, u dont like it then, stfu
    You shouldn't act as if it's a piece of fucking art. Perhaps you could get over yourself, you fascist extremist Jew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)