Juventus 91st Best Team In World :( (1 Viewer)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Juventus 91st Best Team In World :(

Inter may have won the Scudetto for a third year in succession, but according to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), they are only the second best team in Italy.

The IFFHS conducted a complex study of statistics and other calculations for the period June 2007 to May 2008 to find out who were the top 100 teams in world football.

Manchester United were ranked first, with Argentine-giants Boca Juniors in second, and Chelsea in third.

The highest ranked Italian team is Roma down in seventh, while Inter, despite lifting the Scudetto could only manage 10th.

AC Milan are in 17th position, below Fiorentina in 13th, Sampdoria are 55th, Lazio 64th, and somewhat surprisingly Juventus only just break into the top 100 in 91st place.

let me just say a big WTF!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
That's BS.
With our current squad(and exclude amauri and gio if you want) we can win the most of these 90 teams which are ahead of us.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
i read that on goal.com and i had a great laugh. Juve below Samp n Lazio and 90 other teams...hilarious. Boca Juniors in 2nd is also very funny imo. What a complete load of bs.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Who the hell cares about these rankings? Look at the FIFA World Rankings for goodness sake :rolleyes2

OP
Luca

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    according to them Anderlect is probably a better team!

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
    who cares, i'm a proud supporter of the 91st best team in the world, and we'll be beating a lot of those 90 above us if/when we face them when the season starts.

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    it's just a consequence of the serie B curse ..

all the teams above us played in Europe .. obviously they got more points :) ..

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    did they want to end up looking like idiots by coming up with that kind of statement? bring on the 90 above us, and I'll bet my bottom dollar we will fuck all of them!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Yes it's true we pale in comparison to such behemoths as:
    Club Libertad Asunción
    Audax Italiano Santiago and of course Bolton Wanderers,time to pack it in lads!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I think the reason is that we haven't competed on any european front for two seasons and were in the second division last year. But yes it is pure bullshit...

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
    I'm over it. I agree with the "91" if coaches and directors were part of the equasion. Secco alone was worth -50 if you ask me.

In any case, I'll be quite content to be a fan of the 91st team in the world. It's one more trash to throw in rivals faces when we beat them (like the 7th, 10th, and 17th place teams).

What's funny is that right now there is a 92nd place team saying "not bad, one off of Juve"...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    IFFHS is the biggest joke in the world.I have no idea how they come up these assholic lists,but they have a real talent for it.And its not just Juve.The entire rating is flawed.I wouldnt be surprised if they came up with the list for the 100 best players in the world and put Vicoro Mafanuca or FC Loedqui on top and Buffon on number 68.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)