Juventus 2011 US Tour (8 Viewers)

DeBo

Dec 13, 2008
My friend just called Citi Field and they had no idea what he was talking about. They asked him if Juventus was some kind of musical group

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Juventus have confirmed that they will tour the United States of America as part of their preparations for 2011-12.

The Old Lady, who will be based in Philadelphia, will be in America from July 19 until August 1.

The Bianconeri will play three friendly games as part of the tour, including a tie against Mexican outfit Club America.

That match will be staged at Field Stadium in New York on July 26.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
WTF again Juve in the US and again all of the matches will be on the East Coast.

I'm gonna go kill myself.
There aren't enough greasers your side to justify that trip, you guys have the mexican mafia and MS-13. Maybe Club America and Azul will make a trip to the Bay

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Like I said...only in the US would the try and relay a baseball field just to accommodate a soccer club.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Is there no stadium that's the right shape that they could use?
The old Shea and Polo Grounds (which Citi Field replaced) had all types of events including soccer. Citi Field is one the most versatile event venues making it great for all solid ground sports, concerts, etc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)