Juventus 2011/2012 stats (2 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #121
    Of the 24 players who played for Juve this season (excluding the 2 goalkeepers), only 3 didn't score or assist a goal - Sorensen, Grosso and Pazienza. They all played very little.

The other 21 players either scored or assisted a goal. Amazing achievement.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #123
    Nice.

Does an OG assist not count (Caceres)?
    I believe it doesn't. After all, the assist shows an intention to pass to a teammate, who then proceeds to scoring. The second part of this didn't happen in this particular case :D

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
    In 2004/05 the first year of Capello we conceded 27 goals. The following year we conceded 24.

Under Conte we conceded 19 with one game to go.

Impressive.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #128
    I'm a bit worried though, we played so bad in the last 2 matches... players nerves need to be strengthened
    They already are. The first time is always the hardest and nervy as fuck. If we're in the same situation next year, we'll play with much more confidence and much stronger nerves.
    I expect to see a huge improvement in the Coppa final already.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #132
    Ok, for the last time... :D

The assist statistics aren't official because neither UEFA nor FIFA have a rule what counts as an assist. For one of the previous world cups (2002?) FIFA came up with an experimental assist rule, but it was only for that world cup and it didn't catch on later.

That's why many different sources have different rules for assists. For example, until some years ago, the EPL (unofficially though) counted the assists and they even considered penalties as assists i.e the guy who won a penalty won an assist. Also, at that WC I mentioned above, an assist was counted if a player made a shoot, the goalkeeper saves and some other player scored from the rebound.

Lately, most sources (EPL official site, CL official site, ESPN etc.) are finding a mutual agreement over what counts as an assist, even though it's still not officially accepted by FIFA and UEFA. In this regard an assist is counted only if:
    - The goalscorer receives the ball from a teammate, without an opposition player touching the ball in between and if the goalscorer scores from his first shot.

Nothing else is considered an assist.

I decided to accept this way of counting assists.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    Ok, for the last time... :D

The assist statistics aren't official because neither UEFA nor FIFA have a rule what counts as an assist. For one of the previous world cups (2002?) FIFA came up with an experimental assist rule, but it was only for that world cup and it didn't catch on later.

That's why many different sources have different rules for assists. For example, until some years ago, the EPL (unofficially though) counted the assists and they even considered penalties as assists i.e the guy who won a penalty won an assist. Also, at that WC I mentioned above, an assist was counted if a player made a shoot, the goalkeeper saves and some other player scored from the rebound.

Lately, most sources (EPL official site, CL official site, ESPN etc.) are finding a mutual agreement over what counts as an assist, even though it's still not officially accepted by FIFA and UEFA. In this regard an assist is counted only if:
    - The goalscorer receives the ball from a teammate, without an opposition player touching the ball in between and if the goalscorer scores from his first shot.

Nothing else is considered an assist.

I decided to accept this way of counting assists.
    Thanks. I didn't see the previous post when you explained to someone else. I thought I was the only one who realized that you didn't count it :p!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Two different stats. Average first goal. Period total goals are scored.

I doubt there is one team in the league who don't have their first goal scored average in the first half. That's how averages work.

The graph shows that we scored 63% of our goals in the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)