Juventus 2011/12 Kits (2 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I thought that was pink… either way the design looks worse than mundane. It looks plain
It's like a mixture of both.

At least it doesn't look like a box of spaghetti's. It's simple, how away jerseys should be imo.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I don't mind the away one too much. It's just plain really and the pink is Juve history so no controversy really but why do Nike need to always need to make radical changes just to cover up their poor shirts?

Nike, please leave the Juventus stripes alone. If Barcelona are happy to let you deform their stripes that's great but seriously don't fuck around with our history. These stupid zig zags this season are a disgrace and next season you want to fuck up our stripes again.

Nike should just worry about making quality playing strips instead of masking their shitty strips by changing traditional aspects.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I'm with Sab
YES! to the away . will be purshasing long sleeve - no name or marchisio , I have my Del Piero away from this year still coming in

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When Nike make your kits, you're doomed already..

Adidas, the betclic logo is integrated nicely
Logo looks nice, shame about the rest of the kit. You can't put just text over stripes anyway, it gets lost, it has to have some kind of border.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)