Juventus 2004-05 team lineup (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
remember this
zebina and blasi will get the most yellow and red cards this season let's hope they will mentaly mature
do you know who will be our top goalscorer? :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I sure hope Blais and Zebina stays away from Montero.;).

Canna has a history being a cinical defenders as well. One way or other, we need to find a way to check our agression in a positive way.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
How can you tell who will get the most cards? Why don't you go ahead and tell us who'll win what and so on? :rolleyes: :D
u can make fun of it but every time u will see them booked u will remember this post

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventino783 ] ++
My Tactic, and it is very probably that Capello use this:
-----------------------Buffon----------------------------
--Zebina-----Thuram---Cannavaro--Zambrotta--
--------------------Emerson----------------------------
----Olivera--------------------------Nedved-----------
-----------------------------------------------------------
--------------------Del Piero----------------------------
---------Ibrahimovic------Trezeguet-----------------
I like that formation very much...

DiVaio

Sep 1, 2004
I would like to see something like this:

--------------------Buffon------------------------
Thuram--Montero--Cannavaro--Zambrotta
Olivera---Emerson--Tacchinardi---Nedved
----------Trezeguet---Del Piero--------------

A classic 4-4-2 with two defensive midfielders in center and attacking wingers on sides.

I am sad to see two good attackers leave and only one striker beeing added to the squad. Zlatan has more potential than Di Vaio or Miccoli ever, but i am worried about the short striker material. Del Piero is a playmaking forward and Trez is as pure striker as anyone possibly can be. Zlatan is something in between, perhaps more like a striker. If I would have the power to do so I would have dumped Zalayeta and Miccoli and kept Di Vaio and Zlatan. Then our attacking force would be wider and dangerous.

In the midfield I think we have quite good package. Olivera has risen to meet the expectations. Camoranesi is crap and i wouldn't want to see him wearing a black and white shirt. So on the right there is Olivera and substitutes Kapo and Camoranesi. Emerson and Tacchinardi are machines in the center and the alternatives Blasi, Appiah and Brighi are all quality players. On the left there is Neddy. If he is injured then Kapo or Olivera would try to fill the hole that world's second best midfielder has left.

The defence looks solid by looking the names. Cannavaro is one of the world's best central defenders. I assume that Thuram and Montero don't repeat last season's hazardous events. They still have few good years left. Zambrotta is world's best left full back and is by far better at that position than in the midfield.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DiVaio ] ++

A classic 4-4-2 with two defensive midfielders in center and attacking wingers on sides.

I am sad to see two good attackers leave and only one striker beeing added to the squad. Zlatan has more potential than Di Vaio or Miccoli ever, but i am worried about the short striker material. Del Piero is a playmaking forward and Trez is as pure striker as anyone possibly can be. Zlatan is something in between, perhaps more like a striker. If I would have the power to do so I would have dumped Zalayeta and Miccoli and kept Di Vaio and Zlatan. Then our attacking force would be wider and dangerous.

In the midfield I think we have quite good package. Olivera has risen to meet the expectations. Camoranesi is crap and i wouldn't want to see him wearing a black and white shirt. So on the right there is Olivera and substitutes Kapo and Camoranesi. Emerson and Tacchinardi are machines in the center and the alternatives Blasi, Appiah and Brighi are all quality players. On the left there is Neddy. If he is injured then Kapo or Olivera would try to fill the hole that world's second best midfielder has left.

The defence looks solid by looking the names. Cannavaro is one of the world's best central defenders. I assume that Thuram and Montero don't repeat last season's hazardous events. They still have few good years left. Zambrotta is world's best left full back and is by far better at that position than in the midfield.
Cool to see another Finnish here, welcome man!!

But Brighi is with roma now...

And how come Neddy is just the second best?! :shocked::eek::D

Isanie

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
or this... 4-3-2-1

-------------Buffon
--------Thuram-Cannavaro
Zebina------------------Zambrotta

-----Blasi----Emerson---Nedved

-------Zlatan-----Del Piero
-----------Trezeguet

note!: I really want Olivera on this formation, BUT imo it will be TOO offensiv, thats why blasi...
I really like this one. A lot. :cool:

Jun 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DiVaio ] ++

This Formation is perfect, but instead of Olivera i like to see Camoranesi. Olivera is to young. Camoranesi has more expirience than Olivera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)