juve will bring vialli when capello go (1 Viewer)

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
this say that juve will bring vialli to be coach when capello go
he was coach for chelsea
if someone talk italian may be can translate beter
vialli is good to be coach. he played and know juve well
ferrara, conte are other choices
what you think
please talk

http://www.sportal.it/sportal/immagini/news/news949971.html

C'è Vialli per il dopo-Capello

A Torino, sponda Juventus, stanno pensando al futuro.
L'eventualità che Fabio Capello decida di lasciare la panchina bianconera a fine stagione per tornare al Real Madrid, o andare in Inghilterra per guidare il Manchester, ha infatti obbligato i dirigenti del club piemontese a ricercare il possibile sostituto.

Il nome che sta emergendo negli ultimi giorni è quello di Gianluca Vialli, centravanti bianconero negli anni '90 e in passato sulla panchina del Chelsea
maybe ;)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Temimi said:
Things are that i trust in juve'z management and i always think of what they decide on is for the best ....... FORZA JUVENTUS
Back in the late 90s they were once drunk and hired Ancelotti. But yeh, I do trust what they do.
THe funny thing, who is telling the press that Vialli's name is popping up in Juves discussion table? The last time Juve got a coach the press knew just a day before the annoucement.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
OR why don't we just give Del Piero the coaching position since everybody loves him sooo much!!
I bet Zlatan would see the bench often!
jajajaja....I had the chance to know alex in person. Let me tell you he isn't spitefu :D
l

OP
AbuGadanzieri

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    new news on vialli coming to be coach in juve

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan26b.html

Exclusive: Vialli opens Juve door Thursday 26 January, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gianluca Vialli is a candidate to replace Fabio Capello at Juventus after admitting that only a ‘mega offer’ could tempt him back to management.

With Capello being strongly linked with a summer exit, with Manchester United and Real Madrid possible destinations, Vialli has been mentioned as a potential replacement.

Now Vialli, who currently works as a television pundit, has opened the door for a return to his former club.

"Only a mega offer can make me change my mind, because I’m really passionate about my current job," Vialli exclusively told Football Italia.

"It’s very nice to work for the football fans, to change their mentality and their approach to the game."

Although the former Italian international admits he is in no hurry to get back into football, he concedes that he would like to initially revive his fortunes in the peninsula.

"The day I return to coaching, I hope it’s in Italy, but then I would gladly move again to the Premiership," he added.

"I want to end my career in England and I love London. It’s the birthplace of my wife and my daughter, definitely the city where I’ll keep living after football."

Vialli, who spent four years in Turin before his 1996 switch to Chelsea, has limited managerial experience.

He was handed his first role at Stamford Bridge, replacing Ruud Gullit, and led the side to numerous Cup victories.

However, Vialli was then sacked and his stint at First Division side Watford proved to be problematic.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Ramin said:
    Ancelotti?
    Actually Ancelotti has a great history behind him so I won`t say he is shitty
    The fact that he didn`t succeed with Juve doesn`t say he is a bad coach it says he is not suited for Juve!
    At Milan for example he did wonders they are playing great both in terms of winning and in terms of playing beutiful to the eye and you have to give some of the credit to Ancelotti!
    I don`t say he is the best coach in the world since there are clrearly better coaches around but he is surely not shitty!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    this say that juve will bring vialli to be coach when capello go
    he was coach for chelsea
    if someone talk italian may be can translate beter
    vialli is good to be coach. he played and know juve well
    ferrara, conte are other choices
    what you think
    please talk

http://www.sportal.it/sportal/immagini/news/news949971.html

C'è Vialli per il dopo-Capello

A Torino, sponda Juventus, stanno pensando al futuro.
    L'eventualità che Fabio Capello decida di lasciare la panchina bianconera a fine stagione per tornare al Real Madrid, o andare in Inghilterra per guidare il Manchester, ha infatti obbligato i dirigenti del club piemontese a ricercare il possibile sostituto.

Il nome che sta emergendo negli ultimi giorni è quello di Gianluca Vialli, centravanti bianconero negli anni '90 e in passato sulla panchina del Chelsea

So....where is VIALLI???

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Not at juve i hope!!! dear god if he joined that wud be the ultimate piss take! i cudnt bare the thought of him returning! HELL NO! Stay in your beloved england! u ruined my local team - watford, dont u dare do it to juve!!!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    Not at juve i hope!!! dear god if he joined that wud be the ultimate piss take! i cudnt bare the thought of him returning! HELL NO! Stay in your beloved england! u ruined my local team - watford, dont u dare do it to juve!!!
    I didn't know you care that much of him! :pumpkin:

I can see you love him as much as I love Capello :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)