Juve wants to sell Maresca!???? (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think that DV is a very good player who can improve for us but I also think that there are lots of players who are better than him and we can get better than him

DV is just in a bad time it will pass!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
well, lippi has come out and praise enzo, zambro even trez :eek: for last weekend win over modena. i think he trust those guys the most......opps, he also mentioned del piero ;)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Mareca is without doubt a very good player, whether he has the class and ability to be 'our future' is another thing. I would like 'our future' to be a player who is as good as Kaka and as young as Kaka. Unfortunately they don't grow on trees.

As for Maresca being the new DP - why would anyone wish that Maresca spends the rest of his career being injured and never living up to his potential?!

Sep 14, 2003
Maresca (or his agent) met with Moggi yesterday to discuss the new contract, nothing was sorted except each party knows what the other wants/is offering.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
Mareca is without doubt a very good player, whether he has the class and ability to be 'our future' is another thing. I would like 'our future' to be a player who is as good as Kaka and as young as Kaka. Unfortunately they don't grow on trees.
It isn't about how good our future players are, it's about how good our future team is. IMO, we've got mroe young talent on our squad then Milan does on theirs, despite the fact that they have Kaka.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Like who?

Maresca?

Brighi?

Blasi?

Onwuachi?

Olivera?
Maresca, Miccoli, Camo, Buffon. Note that when I say "young" it's a fairly lose term...

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
It isn't about how good our future players are, it's about how good our future team is.
I realise this. I was merely responding to claims that Maresca was our future - not that claims that Maresca would be a part of our future.

I have no doubt Maresca will be part of our future, he has the quality already. I just don't think he will be the Juventus 'icon' in the way that DP has been - when Baggio left, DP was hailed as the future of Juventus. I don't believe Maresca is great enough for that particular honour.

Anyway, surely how good our future players are, to some extent dictates how good our future team is??

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++

I have no doubt Maresca will be part of our future, he has the quality already. I just don't think he will be the Juventus 'icon' in the way that DP has been - when Baggio left, DP was hailed as the future of Juventus. I don't believe Maresca is great enough for that particular honour.
and why not?he is a very well rounded player who can lead a team and works hard defensively while remaining very capable on the offensive end as well.he also has alot of flair and creativity about him with the ability to put a ball into the back of the net from far out or in the box or break the defence with a great pass,plus he is very good with both direct and indirect freekicks.

not unlike nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)