Juve want Fiore (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Capello says there are no untouchables at Juve, but for me they are: Buffon, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Thuram, Nedved, Zlatan, Camoranesi, Emerson
Dude, that's pretty much the whole first team. I'd remove Camoranesi, Nedved and Ibrahimovic from that list. Neddy was an untouchable last season and the season before, but not anymore for me. Camo is a very good player, the same goes for Zlatan, but neither of them are untouchables.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
IMO camo gained the untouchable status, he was the MoM so many times this season, he was atleast better than zambro,
neddy still has the time to proove his value for this year too
(i do have the feeling we will need someone to help next year) and zlatan is the younger juve sould keep on first eleven since experianced treze+DP cant offer more,

fiore is welcomed now, he is underestimated, we pay a little to get a lot,
im sure he will rebirthed in juve, he can offer what italian football wants, he is ready now to accept a sub status to start the season and he will fight to gain a position to first eleven,
that means that either he will be heavily improved either the starters now will maintain their form, anyway juve wins,
then we can always sell or trade him on january, in italy his name still costs smth esp as a juve player.
imagine olivera and fiore/mareska ready to sub injured or bad neddy, last year camo or even blasi in a more attacking orientated sistem

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
What do you children think of Quaresma?
Now there is one quality player.Frickin brilliant,built not unlike Adriano,fast as hell and with bags of skill and technique.Even with the current Camoranesi,I wouldn't mind getting him.We should've gotten him years ago before Barca ruined him,he could've cut it at alot of other clubs.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Fiore issues Valencia blast Wednesday 23 March, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stefano Fiore has moved closer to an Italian return after he heavily criticised current club Valencia.

The midfielder already had his problems with previous boss Claudio Ranieri but his troubles are continuing with new Coach Antonio Lopez.

Fiore left Lazio in the summer but he’s now played just seven minutes in the last five matches under the new tactician.

"Ruben Baraja gets injured and the Coach decides to play a defender in midfield instead of me," he stated.

"I was considered as one of the best midfielders in Europe when I was in Italy and I just don’t understand why I can’t find any space in the team.

"I’m just waiting for Palop (the reserve goalkeeper) to be selected ahead of me now…"

Fiore has recently been linked with both Inter and Juventus as his relationship with Lopez continues to deteriorate.

"I don’t like tacticians who explain their decisions to players because I think they are just telling untruths," added the former Parma and Udinese man.

"Lopez says he’s happy with my work but then he never lets me play."

Fiore’s outburst hasn’t gone down too well with the Spanish tactician. "He’s not acted in a professional manner," he stated. "I think he’ll be fined."

A summer move now beckons with Juve allegedly ready to offer £5m plus right-back Alessandro Birindelli for the Azzurri player.

cource: channel4.com

Too tired to comment rite now.......

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
I think getting Fiore would be really good for juventus as he is an amazing mid filder who can play on the rite or the left because sorry to say he is way better the blasi n to me better then camo, who is having an amazing season. And with the new UEFA rule of homegrown players, it would be perfect as he is italian. Like someone said before you get a lot for a little So getting fiore would be great for Juventus. :D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Indeed. Camoranesi is doing well this season and replacing him with Fiore is not worth the money. Besides that our best three midfielders (Nedved, Emerson, Camoranesi) are near or over 30 so getting young good players is a top priority right now.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
haha, we get an old man!? no way. Lets get Cassetti instead. he is great and younger. can play RB too!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

The first article from channel 4 suggested that Fiore would cost just 3m Pounds. But the new article says 5m pounds + Birinidelli! Is his price increasing by being the talking point of the media?!

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Thats true they do need young talents and Quaresma, Aimar, Vicente, Rosicky, Behrami, Meghni, Montolivo and De Rossi are perfect. Moggi please sign someof these talents!

im#1

Apr 15, 2005
most people are concerned with the age of the player. look at nedved we didnt get him young.

i think fiore can be a great addition to the juve squad but hit arrival shouldn't be at the expence of another juve player. he should increase the depth of the squad. look at milan they dont need seedorf or roi costa all the time but they might come in handy.

juve is in all competetions and is expected to win most with our thin squad we will always have alot of troubles in the second half of the season as we noticed this year and the last.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
young or old Fiore sucks. No talent at all. No dribbling, no pace, no shot. Only scores against us.
agreed , you dont see him score , only in juve matchs:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)