Juve Wallpapers (4 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
yep. and i still havent been able to cut images off their backgrounds perfectly. i just get tired on the process. and the brushes for PS are better too. but i dont know i still fulfill all my needs with psp

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    hmmm, you should really get PS. When you've got that and ImageReady you don't need anything else.

And for cutting? PS has got the amazing pen tool :extatic:

Damn, I'm such a nerd :groan: :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    well with psp i just use the lasso tool and then the eraser tool which i find very annoying to delete every single pixel. plus the edges are always horrible, but ive started to master a new technique that is to soften the edges with the soften brush so they look smooth. and ps is better for making graphics too like it has more options

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    I believe you can make the exact same things with both programs, but with PS it doesn't take days ;)

lol, I never use the lasso tool. The pen can cut pixels in half and the lasso just goes around them.

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #46
    oh yeah, and the pen is based on vectors, so you don't have to go all the way around with the damn lasso.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i dont think psp has the pen tool- at least i havent seen it. but there is so much that can be done with both programs its left to everyones creativity. graphics made with ps are always better though

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #48
    Yup!

Does psp have anything like ImageReady for optimizing and slicing, when you're designing websites?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    well i hate the lasso tool, if i stop clicking then i **** everything up. and i always have to zoom so i never get the complete picture

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i think so. ive never used the image mapping option or anything but last week reading psp tutorials i read one on image slicing

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    well i hate the lasso tool, if i stop clicking then i **** everything up. and i always have to zoom so i never get the complete picture
    lol :D

++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    i think so. ive never used the image mapping option or anything but last week reading psp tutorials i read one on image slicing
    oh, ok... of course they have it. U can't really design without it...

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #53
    You should try it sometime ;)

well.. I'm off, nice talking to you... as always :)

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #56
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
    I make some wallpapers but i don't have a site. If you want to see them then ask me :)
    You don't need a site. Just create a thread like this one and post 'em :)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    Paint Shop Pro is great, and I usually use it for the last touchings, like for colour adjusting and imperfections hiding. I currently prefere Ulead Photo Express the last version, which allows me to do plenty of things :)

What do you think about this one, Kalle ?

Aug 27, 2003
    wooow amazing i like both the delpiero matrix and the zambrotta's wallpaper..:)

i should send these to my friend she is totally in luv with zmabrotta i should her this pic of him once..i think hes like shirtless ad she fainted..loooooll..
    i bet shes like the one in the italian flag..lool

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    hello fabiana.

yep, 1st one is the best. somehow i dont like the design of buffon one. ale's is great, though why matrix. but idea is good. btw, the matrix is everywhere. the only thing that matrix doesn't know is who you are :undecide:. that was qoutation of rocky from panama :D
    Who is rocky form panama?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)