Juve Wallpapers (3 Viewers)

Jul 19, 2003
The first one is definitely the best.......I like the white stripe being narrower as to show him looking through blinders or something.

How did you manage to make that logo appear in the eye? :eek: Don't bother explaining :p :D

Great stuff man :thumb:

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    Thanks all :) there will be more soon... who to do next???

++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    How did you manage to make that logo appear in the eye? :eek: Don't bother explaining :p :D
    I'll explain it... I have nothing better to do right now :D

Place the logo in the players mug. Scale it to a fitting size. Cut away unwanted pixels. Blur it a bit. Change the blending mode to screen and pull down the opacity a bit. Pretty easy... :p :D

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    Thanks all :) there will be more soon... who to do next???

I'll explain it... I have nothing better to do right now :D

Place the logo in the players mug. Scale it to a fitting size. Cut away unwanted pixels. Blur it a bit. Change the blending mode to screen and pull down the opacity a bit. Pretty easy... :p :D
    Yeah...........whatever!!:confused::dazed:

Anyway.......thanks for trying :p

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    I've been working on this Zambrotta site, which will be a part of the juventuz network. Well... I gotta have some wallpapers for it right?

So I just made one... and there will probably be more later :)
    Tell me what you think.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    thanks for the wall kaliman,

here's my comments...

It's a gd wallpaper, very pleasent colors and that pic in yr avatar and the wallpaper rocks btw ;thumb: , the face in the background though is kinda faint. Perhelphs u could make it stand out abit more or just like put a big Juve logo there instaed cos i think the crest colors would stand out well with yr background. :)

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    Thanks guys :)

@sunshine
    I'm one of those nutters who don't want to many objects hanging around. I like it, when the eye has some space to rest. I like 'em cool and relaxed... if you know what I'm saying.

But thanks again :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    Thanks guys :)

@sunshine
    I'm one of those nutters who don't want to many objects hanging around. I like it, when the eye has some space to rest. I like 'em cool and relaxed... if you know what I'm saying.

But thanks again :)
    sure, it is nice as it is ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)