Juve wallpapers (8 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Fiore, some tips for you! I've created this because i know you have talent ! ;)

1. Always make 1024x768 or higher resolution
2. Practise alot with the lasso tool, its really diffucult!
3. Use brushes, black background = white brush
4. Look at my image for make this fourth tip clear :D CLICK
(dont watch how i cute it out :D Fast :D
Just a tip my friend !

5. for background you also can use this little trick :eyebrows: => Take a picture with the field as background select a little piece of it and stretch it out :D
another tip, after using the lasso tool or magnetic lasso, blur or smudge the edges slightly.

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
@GillJuve that's a good movie poster, is the movie any good, Statham has been really good in a couple of his earlier roles, tought i'd take a look at The guvnor, seems like a ok movie, just hope the poster's not better than the movie.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
@GillJuve that's a good movie poster, is the movie any good, Statham has been really good in a couple of his earlier roles, tought i'd take a look at The guvnor, seems like a ok movie, just hope the poster's not better than the movie.
haha, you do that. i made it up for some project not a real movie!! thanks for the compliments

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
haha, you do that. i made it up for some project not a real movie!! thanks for the compliments

ah damn, so it's not a real movie, I was kinda hoping, I'd be able to see a good english movie with Statham in the lead role, but apparently not, atleast yet, too bad, am I happy I didn't start asking around for the movie just yet.

i just can't stand those hollywood action movies, where everything is made so easy from the begining to the end, it just doesn't leave anything for the spectators imagination.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
ah damn, so it's not a real movie, I was kinda hoping, I'd be able to see a good english movie with Statham in the lead role, but apparently not, atleast yet, too bad, am I happy I didn't start asking around for the movie just yet.

i just can't stand those hollywood action movies, where everything is made so easy from the begining to the end, it just doesn't leave anything for the spectators imagination.
watch snatch, thats is amazing with jason statham as the lead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)