Juve TV Channel (2 Viewers)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
can you watch juve channel over satellite connection?, if can't, my only hope is stream over internet

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
honestly if everton can have its own channel...Juve should have established Juve TV atleast 4 years ago

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Il 1° novembre parte Juventus Channel su Sky
25 10 2006

Ancora qualche giorno e debutterà su Sky, il 1 novembre prossimo nel giorno del 109° compleanno della Vecchia Signora, Juventus Channel, il canale tematico satellitare bianconero, fortemente voluto da Antonio Giraudo.

Per gli abbonati di Sky, per un primo momento il canale sarà visibile gratuitamente poi diverrà a pagamento. La direzione del canale è affidata ad Alessandra Bacchetta, giornalista ex di Bloomberg. Il palinsesto prevede notiziari, riprese degli allenamento, interazione coi tifosi, partite storiche.

fonte sports.it

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Yes, I'm quite surprised Juve still doesn't have a dedicated channel. I'd be glad to pay for it. I'm sure millions of other fans as well.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Lift-off for Juventus Channel

The waiting is over: Juventus Channel begins broadcasting on the 1st November. Headed up by Alessandra Bacchetta and dedicated to the world of the Bianconeri, the themed channel will be officially unveiled to the press on Monday 30th October at Vinovo’s Juventus Center. Transmission will begin on Juventus’ 109th birthday, serving up pre- and post-match coverage of the championship clash with Brescia as dish of the day. Juventus Channel will not just focus on Bianconeri matches, it will also cover training sessions, tell the story of the club and reveal the human side of Deschamps’ champions. But that’s not all. As well as looking at the obvious sporting side, ranging from the first team to the youth set up, the club’s activities – its projects and initiatives - will also have their share of the spotlight. It’s fitting to say “the first black and white television channel is born”, a new, unmissable opportunity for the millions of Bianconeri fans out there to forge even closer ties with our Juventus.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
juventino - slo said:
i cant wait

how is this gonna work? is this gonna be free or will we have to pay. i don't mind paying, i just hope i will be able to watch this program in slovenia

And I hope I will be able to watch it in Montenegro

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
Bettega'78 said:
Does anybody have an update on the dedicated TV channel for Juve? Heard a few months ago about our collaboration with RAI but cannot find any more on it. Think things might be on hold due to the scandal etc?

FORZA JUVE
the program will start on november 1....im trying to find out about the subscription.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Natalia said:
the program will start on november 1....im trying to find out about the subscription.
mybe its free :p, well am guessing it would be on the RAI package or something.Since its affiliated with RAI

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
sateeh said:
mybe its free :p, well am guessing it would be on the RAI package or something.Since its affiliated with RAI
no it is not free unless you have sky....im not sure, that's why im trying to find out so i can subscribe and watch it by the 1st

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I have a feeling that I would have a better chance of winning the lottery than to receive this channel in the USA :faq1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)