Juve to sign kuffour (6 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
I know, I was agreeing.

Mark: I think Mert is over-rated a bit. He is good in the air, but he is not that good of a marker.

If you wanted a good all around younf defender, you should have looked at Huth instead.
what about Metzelder, would he trade Dortmund for a serie B side? I don't think so.
Did you see Boulahrouz play? I'd take a chance of him.

Apr 12, 2004
Sheeet, I'll sell you Lucio for 7M, I think he is over-rated and just not really that good. Neither is Ismael. I think we should wait a year or 2 and buy Kompany, and have a Kompany Van Buyten back line, that would be sick.

The Belgian connection in the back.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
stealing from Hamburg again ? they would be stupid to sell kompany that soon.

@mark, in 02 metzelder was one of the best defender in germany and i really wanted him to come here but that didnt happen. Now after his injury and losing his spot in Dortmund i dont think he is that .

There is a chance he would come, as his idiot coach doesnt favor him that much.
never know mybe he becomes similar to the guy in my avatar

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
sateeh said:
stealing from Hamburg again ? they would be stupid to sell kompany that soon.

@mark, in 02 metzelder was one of the best defender in germany and i really wanted him to come here but that didnt happen. Now after his injury and losing his spot in Dortmund i dont think he is that .

There is a chance he would come, as his idiot coach doesnt favor him that much.
never know mybe he becomes similar to the guy in my avatar
He was solid.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Morra10 said:
i think he will be fine for serie B, plus he wont start in front of tudor and kovac.....
Well, I doubt that Tudor can play 2 matches in a row... I mean he just play his first friendly and now he is out one month injured.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Espectro said:
Well, I doubt that Tudor can play 2 matches in a row... I mean he just play his first friendly and now he is out one month injured.

:lol: he will suck it up and play at least 30 games.....kuffour is good enough for serie B.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
With Tudor injured everytime and Legro on the team I can see the sence of getting a good defender... but we are not getting a good defender, we are getting Kuffour so it has no sence at all.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Espectro said:
Our Transfer market just keeps getting worse and worse... :disagree:
Yeah it really does make us look like an average club (who aint looking to build for the future).. its times like these when I miss Moggi..

Apr 12, 2004
mark77 said:
what about Metzelder, would he trade Dortmund for a serie B side? I don't think so.
Did you see Boulahrouz play? I'd take a chance of him.

Yea, Mert was a great young defender until he tore his knee up two years ago. I think it will be about another season before he is back to where he could have been prior to the injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)