Juve to sign kuffour (5 Viewers)

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
Sign Kuffour, so Zlatan will be able to score at least training.

I'm almost having a hearth attack thinking about the possibility of a defense with Zebina, Legrottaglie and Kuffour; and a middlefield with Kapo and Guzman, with Zlatan in attack.. This only can be a nightmare.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He was good during his early bayern days but then lost the plot. He may be decent for serie B, but only just. I dont see the point, I will rather spend that extra money to get a younger option.

Jul 28, 2002
I agree, ever since he was shown on his knees cryin in 1999 agaisnt Utd in the CL final, he has lost his edge.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well we got the better pair of bayern players, and thats Kovac...so i think we should be content with that.....get a younger player from anywhere.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
ßömßärdîër said:
True that.

About 5 or so years ago, they set a Bundesliga record of allowing only 12 goals the entire season.

But, that was 5 years ago.
still IMO they are better than tudor and legro

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I wanted Mertesacker but I heard he's going to Werder for 5m €, I guess he wouldn't have loved to play in B either. :(

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i have to disagree with u bomb man there, and merte has already transferred to werder for an exchange with farenhorst(bad news for ur side bombardier mate)

merte is better than Huth cuz he uses his brain once in a while and doesnt try to be a macho man all of the time.

Huth would be alrite as well, but i dont think we r even thinking of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)