Juve to sign felipeand richardinho (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ramin said:

Felipe would really a great signing, but i really doubt it. Milan has been linked with him for like forever to replace Maldini in thier team. I dont think he'd come to Serie B.
Replace maldini? so this guy is primarily a left back? why on earth would we want one of those? We have chiellini and Balza who can cover them spots.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
PhRoZeN said:
Replace maldini? so this guy is primarily a left back? why on earth would we want one of those? We have chiellini and Balza who can cover them spots.
He plays both as left back and center (like Maldini :p ).

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ramin said:
He plays both as left back and center (like Maldini :p ).
Okay im glad his versatile, but whats his best position and most often used position? left back. I know maldini was used centre but I think he was always best on the left.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

From what I have seen, I'd say his best position would be center, though he pretty good at left too. He has good ball control and great first touch.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Felipe is a bit slow and can make some mistakes a la Legrottaglie. Can still learn a lot though. Ricardinho? Don't remember seing more than one game with him. If he's 30 it's not worth it. I say go for Givet and Felipe.

Apr 12, 2004
mark77 said:
Felipe is a bit slow and can make some mistakes a la Legrottaglie. Can still learn a lot though. Ricardinho? Don't remember seing more than one game with him. If he's 30 it's not worth it. I say go for Givet and Felipe.
But Ricardinho is a midfielder, not a defender.

I say bring back big Edgar Davids.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Felipe is a solid defender and very good with the ball. I don't exactly agree with mark saying he is a bit slow, as from what I have seen he looks to have be fairly quick. Felipe is also good in the air I believe and decent on the tackle, so I would most certainly press for this player. He seems to have a very bright future.

I don't know much about Ricardinho apart from he's very good with freekicks and can play multiple positions in midfield. Supposedly he's a coaches' pet and works very hard for the team. If we can purchase him on the cheap I might be willing to take a chance on him, however we should be looking at younger players... much younger.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
...and to what Andy said, anybody with an "dinho" suffix on their name commands at least a 10MM Euro bonus profit on the transfer market. :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
But Ricardinho is a midfielder, not a defender.

I say bring back big Edgar Davids.
I knew that but if buying Felipe means letting Givet go I say no. Bring both of them instead if we can. The thing is that Udinese alwasy want a lot of $$$ for theit player so I would forget him. Kovac can do the job for a year or two.
I never saw Felipe as a fast guy. That's why they took him from the left side of the D and put him in the middle. He played in a 3-man D with Udinese. I prefer Gaël.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Well, I think Monaco just won't allow Juve to discuss terms with Givet.

I don't think that it is Givet's decision to accept the transfer or whatever.

But you may get Jean BOOMsong.
In the interview he made, it's clear Givet wants Juve. I know Monaco want to keep him but a non-motivated player is not good.

Jean-Alain? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Palladino

Jul 24, 2006
ooh, another Brazilians will come !!

i think that Felipe need some experience

but Richardinho with 30 years old ummm, i think we need a young played in the mid :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)