Juve to sacrifice Trez? (1 Viewer)

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by allrounder ] ++
yes, he is, he remembers me on a more technical version of gilardino....perfect partner for ibra, if we won't get cassano.

are you like overate???
i never think berbatov juve starting level....he is more technical version of gila??? it is funny i think gila is most complete striketer around 22 years old[with adriano,cassano]
if berbatov was upgrade gila version he is Fenomeno
but i don" see he is Fenomeno???? :down: never!!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
are you like overate???
i never think berbatov juve starting level....he is more technical version of gila??? it is funny i think gila is most complete striketer around 22 years old[with adriano,cassano]
if berbatov was upgrade gila version he is Fenomeno
but i don" see he is Fenomeno???? :down: never!!
Berbatov is a fine player, but you're right, he's nothing special. How about Luis Fabiano?

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Nonda as Trez's replacement? :wallbang:
I'm the greatest fan of Trez, i wrote dosens of post during the summer defending him in debates, but recently i came to the conclusion that may we should sell him. he is soooo fragile, he got injured every season so far, and not for weeks, but for months.

altough i think the transfer should take place at the end of the season, because we need him in the CL (after waiting 4 months for him to come back it doesnt sound wise the sell him immediatel)

i also think that Nonda is a rare talent, much more of a player like DP than Trez, so signing him would be great BUT he is the same injuryprone as Trez if not more (he missed one and a half from the last two season)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Old juventuz favourite Diego ain't doing too well either,and Quaresma isn't playing as much as i'd like:(
And get himself sent off when he provoked the Colombian keeper after scoring the 1st penalty in the penalty shootout in the Toyota Cup that took place in Yokohama last Sunday............caused him an suspension against Inter.:wallbang:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Berbatov is a reliable goalscorer with a good future ahead of him so I wouldn't mind getting him. Gilardino is an option of course and Bojinov is developing into a very good player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)