Juve to sacrifice Trez? (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Keep Trez.
Why? We've been doing pretty well without him, and he could fetch a very good price. It's like a dream come true on the transfer market. Usually you have to sell an important playe rto get good money, but we have the chance to sell a back-up for serious cash.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Why? We've been doing pretty well without him, and he could fetch a very good price. It's like a dream come true on the transfer market. Usually you have to sell an important playe rto get good money, but we have the chance to sell a back-up for serious cash.

yes. because we do have a world class offence ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
yes. because we do have a world class offence ;)
:LOL: True enough. But, do you really think that Trezeguet is going to help? If anything, he's going to decrease the effectiveness of the forward next to him. Say what you will about any of our forwards, but they all have the ability to provide and to hold up the ball, as well as to score. Trezguet can only score and thus he will leach service from the other forward and make our attack more one-dimensional.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Why? We've been doing pretty well without him , and he could fetch a very good price. It's like a dream come true on the transfer market. Usually you have to sell an important playe rto get good money, but we have the chance to sell a back-up for serious cash.
I only partly agree with u.

We r only doing well becos of our defence, not our offence. I know that We could have put up more goals when Trez is around. But that doesn't say that I will stick to the point that we will not sell him. Trez is rather fragile. We can wait until a time when there maybe an young + uprising striker or a creative midfielder, then that is the perfect time to sell him.

Man so many typo errors today.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I only partly agree with u.

We r only doing well becos of our defence, not our offence. I know that We could have put up more goals when Trez is around. But that doesn't say that I will stick to the point that we will not sell him. Trez is rather fragile. We can wait until a time when there maybe an young + uprising striker or a creative midfielder, then that is the perfect time to sell him.

Man so many typo errors today.
Nope. The time to sell him is when you know that you don't need him and you can get good money for him. We don't need him now, and his value will only decrease, the longer we wait to sell him.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Nope. The time to sell him is when you know that you don't need him and you can get good money for him. We don't need him now , and his value will only decrease, the longer we wait to sell him.
Now? Our attack is already considered weak due to Trez's absence. IT's obvious that Juve needs him. Unless we sell him to get a better player, I will stick to my point of keeping Trez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)