Juve still after Barzagli! (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2006
Juventus Still After Overrated Loser
Channel 4

The pride of Turin is still hot on the trail of the overrated bum from Palermo, according to Correira Della Serra. Juventus are about to secure a deal for the diligent deficient defender Andrea Barzagli and supporters have mixed feelings.

"I hope Barzagli signs for Juve," stated one pretentious Juventino. "He is the next Cannavaro and we must sign him." This biased fool was then quoted by another supporter who was not very happy with the possible signing.

"Barzagli is a loser, and I hope we don't sign him," stated one opponent. "He's just overrated because he played okay with Cannavaro and performed fellatio on him during the final. Actually, he also stuck his finger in Amauri, so it convinced this fake Italian blooded queer to play for us. This isn't good because this fucker doesn't have enough Spaghetti in his intestinal system to be Italian."

The overrated loser is still a cherished player for Zamparini's squad, and it is unlikely the Palermo President will let this loser go. "Despite him being a moron, many people think he's the next Nesta, so that's good enough for me," stated Zamparini. The club President obviously thinks highly of the player.

This overrated loser will be demanding a high salary, one which is not worth his ability. The loser will eventually sign for a big club and be the bane to the side of the people that signed him.

Once the overrated loser signs for Juventus, many Juventus-Azzurri fans will rejoice and praise him for trying hard, much like they did with Molinaro, only to look like mentally retarded individuals with zero football knowledge.

www.channel4.com
:lol:

You must have a LOT of spare time on your hands andy
"the bum from Palermo" :rofl:
:rofl:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well actually......he turned into a world class center back in CM08 :)

for those of u who believe everything u read in here that was meant to be a JOKE!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
“I am pessimistic about Barzagli,” Corvino admitted.

“However, for the last three years our defence has been amongst the tightest in the League. We can win without him.”

:shifty:

Is he going to be our reinforcement in defense?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont like him (he is good but not more) but rather him then just settling with Stendardo, and what we already got like Andrade who's career is over.

But this is unlikely, Viola has been courting for 2 years, and he would be instant starter for them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, I suppose I'm just footballically deficient and Barzagli really is the next Nesta...

NO, I know what I'm talking about, and Barzagli is OVERRATED.
:tup:

Dont like him (he is good but not more) but rather him then just settling with Stendardo, and what we already got like Andrade who's career is over.

But this is unlikely, Viola has been courting for 2 years, and he would be instant starter for them.
He would be an improvement on Stendardo, but that isn't saying much.

There seems to be problems with personal terms which will prevent Barzagli going to Fiorentina.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yeah, I suppose I'm just footballically deficient and Barzagli really is the next Nesta...

NO, I know what I'm talking about, and Barzagli is OVERRATED.
You forgot to mention that many of members here are still considering him as a promising player or even a youngester. :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

The most promising youngster, the most exciting talent among defenders....no, no, the best defender at the moment. The pure Italian, the next Cannavaro, the next Nesta...signed for a bloody mid-table German team called Wolfsburg.

No big team wanted him so he had to go to Wolfsburg :lol2:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Man, it's Wolfsburg.
That's like the best defender in England or Spain signing for Genoa :lol2:

I wonder what will that guy who told us to FUCK OFF all of us who don't think that Barzagli is top class say now ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)