Juve still after Barzagli! (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
and wasnt it also zamparini who said it was clubs like juve who shud be ashamed of themselves after the calciopoli :disagree:
Zamparini should only deal with Iglesias. :agree:

This guy says he'll resign and it will be permanent and the next day he says he's gonna stay. Same story with Barzagli, I don't want unmotivated players, Barzagli sucked, I want to sell him to Juve....Barzagli is an important player, we want to keep him....

f*ck off Zampa!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Zamparini should only deal with Iglesias. :agree:

This guy says he'll resign and it will be permanent and the next day he says he's gonna stay. Same story with Barzagli, I don't want unmotivated players, Barzagli sucked, I want to sell him to Juve....Barzagli is an important player, we want to keep him....

f*ck off Zampa!
my only respect for zamp comes for what he has done for palermo up till now, i wish i shud just stapple his ass and mouth up so i dont have to listen to any more of his contradictions and empty threats, and shud get in contact with berlusconi's plastic sergeon too

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I'm jinxing all the players I have there and the Cassano one was too ugly to see every time I post. :D

I didn't have a sig lately, just...to be confirmed but the team is almost done now...only 2-3 players more and we're set. :pint:

cheap? 8-9m €
That would be an OK price for him. considering we sold Miccoli to them for only 5 millions!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Like Almiron and Tiago, I wont be surprised if next week we see the unveiling of Andrade and Barzagli on the same day. It seems to be shaping up the way.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Like Almiron and Tiago, I wont be surprised if next week we see the unveiling of Andrade and Barzagli on the same day. It seems to be shaping up the way.
fingers - and everything else ;) - crossed the Barza signing will happen...i just know he will be the next Ferrara for Juve

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i feel barzagli needs to be working in a stable environment like ours not with the pressure of zamparini's big mouth telling u that you suck you're gona be sold, and under a consistant guidance of a good manager (im guessing ranieri wont be sacked any time soon) and quality around him, the problem with barzagli is that hes no leader and zamparini thinks he is, barzagli is more of a follower and with andrade as our leader in defence, barzagli will be under good guidance, i have every bit of confidence that he could succeed at juve

Let's complete the Portuguese NT CB duo and get Carvalho. :D

One of Alex/Carvalho needs to go unless they like the bench.
i get the feeling sum1 is gona be playing makeshift rb :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's what everybody says but I didn't care to look at Chelsea's site to see if it's confirmed or not.
They own him but I'm not aware of him having got a work permit yet. Chelski seem confident of him playing for them next season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)