Juve still after Barzagli! (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I bet we'll know by the end of the week...

This is from Channel4.com:

"Fabrizio Miccoli is thought to be the Sicilians’ preferred option, but Juventus are stalling over a decision on the forward’s future.

Zamparini has set an asking price of £10m for Barzagli and it remains to be seen whether either the Bianconeri or the Viola are willing to meet that demand."

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun25p.html

Now that Trezeguet is signed for sure, I get the feeling Miccoli is expendable again... I think that stumbling block has been resolved.

My bet is by the end of the week, Juventus introduce one (or both) of Milito and Barzagli.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:agree: ...but he is still young and I believe him and Milito could be a solid pairing for the future
I want Barzagli at Juve because I think he is good now and could be excellent in the future.

We should be able to get him for about 5-7m euros and Miccolli.

Agon

Sep 23, 2006
Palermo To Replace Barzagli With Canini
The Rosaneri are seeking to replace the departing Andrea Barzagli with Cagliari’s Canini…

Cagliari defender Michele Canini is bound for Palermo, and reports suggest that a 4-year contract is ready for the 21-year old.

However, Canini will join Palermo only after Andrea Barzagli moves to a different club.

Of late, Juventus and Fiorentina have been chasing Barzagli and, in case Chivu’s transfer to Inter falls through, the nerazzurri will also join the competition to net the 26-year old.

If Barzagli were to refute offers from other clubs and continue his stint at Palermo, Fiorentina would make for Canini instead, as Viola sporting director Corvino has often praised the young Cagliari defender.

Meanwhile, Sampdoria are pushing to get Benfica’s Fabrizio Miccoli.

Following Quagliarella’s departure, the Blucerchiati (blue-ringed) are seeking a forceful striker who could match up to Quagliarella, and newly appointed coach Mazzarri has hinted towards Miccoli as the primary target.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
has anybody heard any news about the barzagli tranfer? i haven't known anything in weeks!
its a question of zamparini to stop changing his f*cking mind on keeping barzagli or not, accepting miccoli or not, that guy is an indesisive whore, but i know that barzagli is top priority to partner the leader (milito) . Alternatively ive heard whispers of bovo as an alternative as the board view him as just as promising, a future leader in the making due to his former captaincy role at u21 level so watch this space

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
May 29, 2004
its a question of zamparini to stop changing his f*cking mind on keeping barzagli or not, accepting miccoli or not, that guy is an indesisive whore, but i know that barzagli is top priority to partner the leader (milito) . Alternatively ive heard whispers of bovo as an alternative as the board view him as just as promising, a future leader in the making due to his former captaincy role at u21 level so watch this space
truth

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Barzagli alone will not make a formidable defence.....we need 2 get him a reliable partner...Milito/Luisao?...how about Marquez at Barca?
Cannavaro is an emotional alternative,not a long term+viable one.....
Boumsong.....dunno?he has d build of a world-class defender,but like Legro he has failed to live up 2 expectation
All told,Secco n co need 2 work hard at getting at least one strong center_half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)