Juve still after Barzagli! (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
Juventus have some interesting players which Palermo would be happy to take in return, such as Claudio Marchisio, Raffaele Palladino, Domenico Criscito or Paolo De Ceglie.
“I also believe that for the same reason he will command less than the £10m that he is valued at. In any case, I would exclude the possibility of a transfer in January.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please dont take palla..
too many youngsters to exchange him ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Nice, the defence is coming togheter nicely, Grygera, Barzagli, Chiellini, so no one extra good Cb left, and vlatko, with regard to the playing togheter, well, that is what friendlies are for.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I think we should have more italians into the club! (although I'm not Italian)

What about Kaladze in Juve by the way:)))

It would be horrible to see Juve with lot of foriegners like in Inter!!!!

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
some roumours said that juventus are intrested in - ronaldo, klose and pizzaro, i say green light for pizzaro and klose but we dont need ronaldo , even if i think that he has a lot to give to football yet... but id rather get saviola on free transfer and pizzaro on free transfer than spend money on ronaldo, and btw they are younger...

a curious romour from italian tv... it might be that del piero junior is one the way... alex's wife sonya mighttttt bee pregnentt ... however its not sure yet

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
hopefuly we will have players like buffon, chiellini, barzagli, camoranesi, paro or zanneti, and maybe del piero all in our first line up and they are all italian, plus players like balzaretti and palladino ready to come in, we have a solid base of italian players, however i agree we shouldnt bring alot of foreigners

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
some roumours said that juventus are intrested in - ronaldo, klose and pizzaro, i say green light for pizzaro and klose but we dont need ronaldo , even if i think that he has a lot to give to football yet... but id rather get saviola on free transfer and pizzaro on free transfer than spend money on ronaldo, and btw they are younger...

a curious romour from italian tv... it might be that del piero junior is one the way... alex's wife sonya mighttttt bee pregnentt ... however its not sure yet
Real Madrid would give up on Ronaldo for free and I think we don´t need both Pizzaro and Saviola.

Personally, I think Saviola will so reject Juventus.

Klose is my favourite. :smoke:

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
klosee is the subsitute for trezeguet definetllyyyyy, and personally i iwll only take one between pizarro and saviola, or none of them, we shoundt buy players just because they are free..
about ronaldo i read that if he comes to juventus, a transfer which is sponsored by nike ( both our shirt sponsor and ronaldos sponsor), they will pay more than half of his salary... soundss intresting klose - ronaldo

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
want goood news my juventus friends? :D :D

Juve ancora a segno: preso Faty dal Rennes

Dopo Grygera, altro colpo a parametro zero per la Juve. I bianconeri, infatti, si sono assicurati Jacques Faty, di due anni più vecchio del fratello romanista, ha 22 anni ed è alto 1.84 per 76kg.

Juventus hit once again : Signed Faty from Rennes
After grygera, another free transfer for Juventus. In fact, the bianconeri have assured the performances of Jacques fatti, 2 years older than his roma borther.. He has 22 years and is tall 1.84.

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/20072/cmc_105120.html

Jul 2, 2006
want goood news my juventus friends? :D :D

Juve ancora a segno: preso Faty dal Rennes

Dopo Grygera, altro colpo a parametro zero per la Juve. I bianconeri, infatti, si sono assicurati Jacques Faty, di due anni più vecchio del fratello romanista, ha 22 anni ed è alto 1.84 per 76kg.

Juventus hit once again : Signed Faty from Rennes
After grygera, another free transfer for Juventus. In fact, the bianconeri have assured the performances of Jacques fatti, 2 years older than his roma borther.. He has 22 years and is tall 1.84.

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/20072/cmc_105120.html
Jacques Faty youngster:weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)