Juve still after Barzagli! (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
We don't necessarily need to buy two world class center backs. If we buy Barzagli and place him next to Chiellini and buy Cygan for the bench we should be OK.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
cygan for bench ?...even if he is free i would not want him in team...i cant imagine what the defense would be if our second choice defense comprise of cygan and boumsong.

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
i say we go for canini (italy u-21) i think he is playing for calgiari we need a master mind behind coz boumsong is like dr. frankenstein and got no brain at all i think barzagli not that brain and not that muscle either but he will be at least better than always injuired TUDOR and worthless kovac

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Cygan is slower than Del Piero - that says something.

I love to see what a kid Cristico can do. Mark 77 had a good scouting report on him, and personally there is nothing I like more than pacey center backs. These days attackers are quicker than in the past so I feel we should a lot of emphasis on the speed of defence. Boumsong, Kovac, Tudor or even Barza doesnt cover themselves in glory in this respect. Give Miccoli to Palermo instead.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Probably Criscito will leave Juve in the Barzagli Deal. According to many Rumours Zampagna will make this deal happen if we can give Criscito+Money. No matter what happend we should go for a important Center Back. To all other Rumours that place us with a lot of Centre Backs we are also following Canini.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'll say it again, we should keep Criscito. Barzagli is overrated though still better than any of our D's, still we shouldn't spend like crazy on him.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Cygan is slower than Del Piero - that says something.

I love to see what a kid Cristico can do. Mark 77 had a good scouting report on him, and personally there is nothing I like more than pacey center backs. These days attackers are quicker than in the past so I feel we should a lot of emphasis on the speed of defence. Boumsong, Kovac, Tudor or even Barza doesnt cover themselves in glory in this respect. Give Miccoli to Palermo instead.

Look at Arsenal they are blessed with pace in defence. They never get undone.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
we shouldnt give criscito to palermo... if they want they can buy cannini of cagliareithey are intrested in him... we should definetely bring criscito back, sign barzagli ,and if possible another cb like samuel, felipe, zapata, as long as boumsong doesnt figure in our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)