Juve still after Barzagli! (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
How old is Samuel ? I have no doubt that Samuel can be a important defender for us but he play like Montero or Materazzi...very hard and not at all fair...

Heitinga? I think he is very very overrated. I saw him play against Rapid Wien (where Huntelaar scored twice but played as a big asshole and shot down the enemie) and he played very bad. Instead of Heitinga go for others young defenders like Felipe or of course my absolutely favourite: Senderos :p or even criscito

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
What do you think of Heitinga from Ajax?

He wouldn´t be expensive and I find a lot of talent in him. He reminds me of Frank de Boer.

That´s true we could revive him like Cannavaro.
Heitinga is alrite, but i think hes very clumsy and in the back line and does alot of unnecessary mistakes. Hes been playing at right back alot recently.

I really think Samuel could be a good option, but looks like the management is only looking at Barzagli.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
I really think Samuel could be a good option, but looks like the management is only looking at Barzagli.
who knows, maybe our management learned something from moggi. ;)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
Heitinga is alrite, but i think hes very clumsy and in the back line and does alot of unnecessary mistakes. Hes been playing at right back alot recently.

I think the Board will reduce Barzagli price with sending some players to Palermo.

I would get rid of Legro, Zebina, Tudor, Zalayeta, Kapo, Olivera,...

I mean there are lot of players on which DD doesn´t count and someone will be surely interested in them.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
mark83 said:
I think the Board will reduce Barzagli price with sending some players to Palermo.

I mean there are lot of players on which DD doesn´t count and someone will be surely interested in them.
just like taking a apple off a tree!

Isnt so simple buddy!

Jul 2, 2006
mark83 said:

Olivera and Tudor could be good sub,We need squad depth

Tudor was wonderful 2001-2002
Olivera was very good 2004-2005

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i think we should have a view of reality here, we won't spend that much in our first year in Serie A. the secand year would be the year of cash. so don't wait for some expensive moves this summer we would have a very limited budget unless we sell Buffon which is hopefully out of question. i think we will relay much on our young guns now. maybe 2 new players will come and at this price i don't think Barzagli is one of them.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:

What is it worth to have squad depth when players suck. We could find way useful players than those two.

Alfio_87 said:
just like taking a apple off a tree!

Isnt so simple buddy!
We will work out something.

Elvin said:
Let's also hope Boumsong improves... a lot
He already improved a lot since his days in Newcastle.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
Turk_Bianconero said:

ravanelli was very good in 1995-1996
vialli was also very good in 1995-1996

so lets get them back and add some squad depth :lol:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
why you laughing

of course I am not serious about vialli and ravanelli,I said we have good subs,no need for spend money another sub
Seriouly, man, I don´t think they are good even for subs.

Tudor cannot play even 5 games without injury, and Olivera cannot play 3 games without a red card.

And I seriously doubt Olivera wants to come back to Juventus.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
mark83 said:
Seriouly, man, I don´t think they are good even for subs.

Tudor cannot play even 5 games without injury, and Olivera cannot play 3 games without a red card.

And I seriously doubt Olivera wants to come back to Juventus.
why not ?!!!!:smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)