Juve still after Barzagli! (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
ahmedz said:
it will be tough to convince plermo to sell him in januray...they r doing very well in serie A and they would not want to weaken their squad by selling one od their top players
i dont think palermo will be in the top 4 in january and i hope we will be in a good position in serie B to convince him to come

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ReBeL said:
Yes, he is Criscito...

I think Juve will regret it if we get rid of Crisicito even if it will be for bringing Barzagli to the club...

I don't understand why keeping Legro, Boumsong and Zebina, and prefering to sell Criscito...
Very good point there!
but i think the plan is to sell them all eventually:D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ReBeL said:
I don't understand why keeping Legro, Boumsong and Zebina, and prefering to sell Criscito...
Because Boumsong and Zebina are proven players.

Criscito is crap.

For Legrottaglie, I agree, he should be sold and Didier Deschamps wanted to do that, but nobody was interested.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Stuart said:
What the fuck is wrong with you people? You're fucking praising Moggi when he's the asshole that got us demoted to Serie B! I'd take Secco over that cheating bitch any day.

:agree:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Hopefully our league standing by 1/1/07 will enable us to go into the transfer market with greater confidence than we are currently able.

Players like Barzagli will surely take the longer view about our prospects, given our illustrious track record of uninterrupted success over the last 109 years.

That said, I expect the serious money signings to be made in May 2007.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Zamparini: "In estate Barzagli alla Juve"
21 10 2006
Conferme eccellenti sulla trattativa per portare Andrea Barzagli alla Juventus. le ha fornite direttamente il presidente del Palermo Zamparini: "La Juve me lo aveva già chiesto nelle ultime ore dello scorso mercato, a giugno ne riparleremo, a certe condizioni si può certamente chiudere. Se va alla Juve puntiamo su Canini del Cagliari".

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200642/cmc_102199.html

please translate

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think he will be the next ferrara for Juve...i still remember his performance against France...we lost 3-1 but he played a fantastic game

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
Because Boumsong and Zebina are proven players.

Criscito is crap.

For Legrottaglie, I agree, he should be sold and Didier Deschamps wanted to do that, but nobody was interested.
proven on what basis ?

to some extent even Barzagli is not proven.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Luftwaffles said:
What sort of transfer fee do you think he would command that would make Zamp accept his release?

I, too, look forward to seeing him in a black and white shirt.
more than cash i think player swap will be a major factor in the deal...we might have to give up some promising youngster or some1 like Tudor/Legro

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
It seems that Zamparino is very interested to criscito but this days i have read that he will buy canini from cagliari to substitute Barzagli in the Summer. For him the Deal with Juve and Barzagli is pretty sure. Perhaps he will be happy with a midfielder that is now loaned away (Konko, Chiumento, Blasi, Nocerino...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)