Juve staying positive (1 Viewer)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Menace said:
That's the spirt, that way you won't be dissapointed and deperssed as much.
exactly :agree: , i'v resigned myself to loosing, simply because we probably will go out, and when that happens, it'l be easier to take

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
4-1 to Juve. Strangely, I've got a good feeling about this one.

What I cant get over is this uncharacteristic talk from all ends of Juve's quarters. Thuram and Del Piero talking about how Arsenal better be set for some Juve ass kicking and Moggi mentioning how we'll go through. Patrick Vieira seems to have rubbed off on these guys. Why cant they just keep quiet until after the game. I still think we could go through, but the verbal barrage is showing how distracted the team are from their goal or in this case goals. If we get going, I stand by the scoreline above, but I honestly dont see a draw in this one. Its either Juve through in 90 or Arsenal picking up another win in Italy.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
2-0 FT third goal for us on extra time....in the 100th minute :D

Trezeguet x2
Nedved x1 giving us the winning goal!!!!!!!!!

(oh god,my imagination rulez!!!!!!!!!)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Il Re said:
there is one..................he is a man, and his name is FABIO CAPELLO :cry:

I think this team is better than Cap, TBH. With so many injuries and DQ's his hands are tied for this match anyway.

I have an odd feeling that Zlatan will have the match of his life.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Tifoso Lou said:
I think this team is better than Cap, TBH. With so many injuries and DQ's his hands are tied for this match anyway.

I have an odd feeling that Zlatan will have the match of his life.
yea, sometimes when you have everything against you it goes your way, i also have a funny feeling about zlatan, its his time to shine, his chance to show the world what he's got, in england they are laughing at the thought of him in the sweden team facing england in the world cup, so its up to him to shut them up

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Il Re said:
yea, sometimes when you have everything against you it goes your way, i also have a funny feeling about zlatan, its his time to shine, his chance to show the world what he's got, in england they are laughing at the thought of him in the sweden team facing england in the world cup, so its up to him to shut them up
Exactly. A good (hopefully great) performance will quiet his critics. It is his time. DP being injured almost forces it to be so.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Tifoso Lou said:
Exactly. A good (hopefully great) performance will quiet his critics. It is his time. DP being injured almost forces it to be so.
FORZA JUVE!! my confidence is up a little, i believe if we play our best we can do this!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)