Juve staying positive (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Juventus are positive they can overturn their first leg UEFA Champions League deficit against Arsenal on Wednesday.

The Old Lady have it all to do after going down 2-0 to The Gunners at Highbury, but Juve general manager Luciano Moggi believes all is not lost.

Moggi accepts it will be a big ask at the Stadio Della Alpi but has experience of turning around grim situations and is predicting a positive outcome in midweek.

"It will be hard, but it will be the same for them as well," explained Moggi. "We will try and recover the tie.

"It's happened to me on other occasions where we've lost 2-0 in the first leg and then recovered in the second.

"On Wednesday, it will happen again."

Juve go into the game on the back of a goalless draw with Treviso in Serie A at the weekend, but manager Fabio Capello (pictured) was happy with his side's performance.

"The only thing I don't like is the result," said Capello. "We played really well in the first half and should have scored some goals.

"I am happy and satisfied with the performance of my team because we did a lot of good things. The match was important for the league as we drew and Milan lost."

Source: Skysports

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Word on the street is that Moggi is going to play DM in place of the suspended Vieira. Could be an improvement these days. ;)

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Hey greg dont u think havin Zlatan's massive dong along side poalo's "maldini" could distract arsenal & let trezegol score a hattrick,thats if milan let us rent poalo for one night;)

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Oh great! how positive do you wanna be considering we havent scored in our last 2 matches. And zlatan shouting his mouth off, and camo/Zebina suspended.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
    Byrone said:
    Juventus are positive they can overturn their first leg UEFA Champions League deficit against Arsenal on Wednesday.

The Old Lady have it all to do after going down 2-0 to The Gunners at Highbury, but Juve general manager Luciano Moggi believes all is not lost.

Moggi accepts it will be a big ask at the Stadio Della Alpi but has experience of turning around grim situations and is predicting a positive outcome in midweek.

"It will be hard, but it will be the same for them as well," explained Moggi. "We will try and recover the tie.

"It's happened to me on other occasions where we've lost 2-0 in the first leg and then recovered in the second.

"On Wednesday, it will happen again."

Juve go into the game on the back of a goalless draw with Treviso in Serie A at the weekend, but manager Fabio Capello (pictured) was happy with his side's performance.

"The only thing I don't like is the result," said Capello. "We played really well in the first half and should have scored some goals.

"I am happy and satisfied with the performance of my team because we did a lot of good things. The match was important for the league as we drew and Milan lost."

Source: Skysports
    This is one of the things that I don't understand of Capello. Maybe that's why we don't improve. IMO we played bad.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Byrone said:
    Hey greg dont u think havin Zlatan's massive dong along side poalo's "maldini" could distract arsenal & let trezegol score a hattrick,thats if milan let us rent poalo for one night;)
    Sounds like we need a soundtrack...

"Boom chakka chakka!..."

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    im hearing good news about almost 45,000 tickcks being sold to juve fans as yet and the number is expect to increase.maybe the fans can push the team forward,because the ones in the stadium believe.unlike so many on this forum.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    It wil be hard....but i will not laugh in the face of others if we win or lose....i will just respect the true followers

Forza Black & White....

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Peoples were like that with madrid and many other foes.....aresnal are great and hats off to them if they qualify....but juve in my eyes is soo much better, luck and recent bad form has been painfull....we can only see 2moro how well juve perform under extreme pressure

its judment day my friends.....

3-0 or 2-0 at full time....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)