Juve sound out Smith (27 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Well actually i think it even can't be serious.
i think Juve will never bring such player to be our main striker...ENGLISH,
So a reason not to sign some one is that they are english....Take your head out your arse and Keep your insulting nationalistic bullshit to yourself!!
Got no expierince

How exactly do you come to that..... been playing in one of the big three leagues for years... Has scored against some of the biggest teams in europe... etc etc
too young...
Hes 23... how the hell is that too young to sign a player???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Drogba would cost about 20 million right now, at least!
Ok,leave Drogba...
we can bring GIla and Morientes.
yeah i know Morientes will be also expenssive but he is waaay better than Smith.
Damn how can i even Compare them!We are talking about Juve guyz!!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

So a reason not to sign some one is that they are english....Take your head out your arse and Keep your insulting nationalistic bullshit to yourself!!

How exactly do you come to that..... been playing in one of the big three leagues for years... Has scored against some of the biggest teams in europe... etc etc

Hes 23... how the hell is that too young to sign a player???
You got me wrong,english is one of the reasons not the main though.being english is not bad,i don't have anything against them,but Juve policy tells us that we don't bring Britain footballers,exapt few times.

I don't wanna argue with you.

IN MY OPINION he is NOT FOR JUVE!!!

That's it!
And all Smith lovers,i do think he is good,but i am sorry,he will not be wearing our shirt next season.
it will be Morientes/Gila/Zlatan/Vieri.and i am glad it is like that.a world class striker.

Jul 19, 2003
All of a sudden, Morientes becomes a world class striker for scoring a couple of goals against Real Madrid.

He's good but that just goes to show you how much effect the CL has on people.

Anyway........let's leave it to that and see what happens.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Smith is a quality player, and for 6m he would be a good acquisition, but I agree with Roman; Gila, Morientes, and Drogba are better.

Mar 14, 2004

You got me wrong,english is one of the reasons not the main though.being english is not bad,i don't have anything against them,but Juve policy tells us that we don't bring Britain footballers,exapt few times.

I don't wanna argue with you.

IN MY OPINION he is NOT FOR JUVE!!!

That's it!
And all Smith lovers,i do think he is good,but i am sorry,he will not be wearing our shirt next season.
it will be Morientes/Gila/Zlatan/Vieri.and i am glad it is like that.a world class striker.

First of all...we agreed that a class player can play wherever he wants....and Smith is a class. And for WC players....take a look up and find my replyed post.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
All of a sudden, Morientes becomes a world class striker for scoring a couple of goals against Real Madrid.

He's good but that just goes to show you how much effect the CL has on people.

Anyway........let's leave it to that and see what happens.
Morientes has always been a class player. Remember the amazing partnership he formed with Raul a few years back? They were brilliant together.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Ok Barkuss,nosubstitute959,shadowfax and Smith lovers....Let's end this one.

I do watch the Epl,and even if Personally i don't like Leeds and Smith,

I do think he is a young talent,and a good player.

BUT IMO he is not for Juve.

We will see what happens in the summer....the facts.

P.S:

You wrong about Morientes,i watch him already 3-4 years,he waz always amazing with Real,coming from the bench all the time and scoring,he didn't played alot but he did scored alot.
He has a NT expirience with Spain.He wan the CL twice(or 3?) with Real.
So plz...he is a world class.

Thnx for the support Stuart.

I just want the best for Juve.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

You clearly do have something against them... your writing shows that... but anyway.. ill let that go

So you say juve policy dictates we dont bring british players....

you sure??

British players at juve = 18 players.

So by your idea of juves policy we shouldnt bring ::

Albania - 1
Bielorussia - 1
Brazil - 12
chile - 1
Croatia - 4
Denmark - 6
France - 10
German - 5
Ghana - 1
Nigeria - 2
Dutch - 2
Paraguay - 1
Poland - 1
Portuggal - 3
Czech - 2
San Marino - 1
Serb - 3
Slovak - 2
Spain - 1
Ukraine - 2
Hungary - 3
Uraguay - 8

or

Uzbekistan - 1

As we have had less players from those countries than even the british

So that means according to your thoughts we should only bring players from italy, switzerland or argentina

Ok... what ever you say

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Morientes has always been a class player. Remember the amazing partnership he formed with Raul a few years back? They were brilliant together.

Agree but this year he showed that he is an absolute all-round player......he would be my first choice as main striker next year cuz he has so much to offer.....air play,ground play,technique......uff....:devil:

Jul 19, 2003
He was not considered that by many people that now think of him as a god. I've always liked Morientes, but it's just irritating how people can just blow off a player just because he's in the EPL.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

You clearly do have something against them... your writing shows that... but anyway.. ill let that go

So you say juve policy dictates we dont bring british players....

you sure??

British players at juve = 18 players.

So by your idea of juves policy we shouldnt bring ::

Albania - 1
Bielorussia - 1
Brazil - 12
chile - 1
Croatia - 4
Denmark - 6
France - 10
German - 5
Ghana - 1
Nigeria - 2
Dutch - 2
Paraguay - 1
Poland - 1
Portuggal - 3
Czech - 2
San Marino - 1
Serb - 3
Slovak - 2
Spain - 1
Ukraine - 2
Hungary - 3
Uraguay - 8

or

Uzbekistan - 1

As we have had less players from those countries than even the british

So that means according to your thoughts we should only bring players from italy, switzerland or argentina

Ok... what ever you say
:wallbang:..you just didn't got my point.nevermind man.look at previous post.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

:wallbang:..you just didn't got my point.nevermind man.look at previous post.
Theres no point to get, you said and i quote ::

but Juve policy tells us that we don't bring Britain footballers,exapt few times.

I answered that.... There is no question what that says... its a straight forward statement

If you wanna keep changing your point then go ahead... but dont post bollox without knowing the facts or having the facts to back it up

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
He was not considered that by many people that now think of him as a god. I've always liked Morientes, but it's just irritating how people can just blow off a player just because he's in the EPL.
Well I always considered Morientes to be an extremely talented player, but about Smith not being good enough to play for Juve just because he's English, that's crap. I agreed with Roman in saying that Gila, Mori, and maybe even Drogba are better, but not because Smith is English.

PS. I know that your comment was aimed at me, I just wanted to straighten things out :)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
READ THAT POST,Get MY POINT AND LET'S FINISH IT.

Ok Barkuss,nosubstitute959,shadowfax and Smith lovers....Let's end this one.

I do watch the Epl,and even if Personally i don't like Leeds and Smith,

I do think he is a young talent,and a good player.

BUT IMO he is not for Juve.(not because he is from the EPL and he is engligh,not beacuse of that).

We will see what happens in the summer....the facts.

P.S:

You wrong about Morientes,i watch him already 3-4 years,he waz always amazing with Real,coming from the bench all the time and scoring,he didn't played alot but he did scored alot.
He has a NT expirience with Spain.He wan the CL twice(or 3?) with Real.
So plz...he is a world class.

Thnx for the support Stuart.

I just want the best for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)