Juve reject Trez mega deal (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Juve reject Trez mega deal
Chelsea have had a mega deal for David Trezeguet turned down by Juventus, according to Italian media reports. The Old Lady want Chelsea’s former Parma striker Adrian Mutu plus £12m, while Chelsea have offered £10m plus the Romanian international.

Football talia - AngloAngle

Stupid, stupid, stupid :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:
hmmm

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, that's just brilliant.

Not only would we get 10 million pounds, we would also get a more than suitable, and more creative replacement for Trez in Mutu, who is younger than Trez to begin with.

Then, that money could be directed towards getting a couple of young defenders.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Jul 28, 2002
well we would have mutu, dp and micco all in the same stlye of play...but i woulda gone for it, i woulda bought mexes with that cash and put the rest to the parma mega deal...we give them etc etc et and we get ferrari and gila.......

do we still own carini, if so send his ass to them, when they sell frey.

Oct 1, 2002
I'm very sad that we rejected the deal.(if this is true).
Mutu obviously one of WC players available now.he is good at assist and can great goal himself.
plus the additional money we get can buy another wc defenders.
Just don't understand why we rejected the deal ><

Square

Oct 6, 2002
of course he is not much compared to miccoli, whos been great this season.

but we would probably sell trez for around 15m, here we wouldve got 10m and mutu. so mutu for 5m !?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Oh, that's just brilliant.

Not only would we get 10 million pounds, we would also get a more than suitable, and more creative replacement for Trez in Mutu, who is younger than Trez to begin with.

Then, that money could be directed towards getting a couple of young defenders.

Makes perfect sense to me.
It makes some sense to me, but if you are saying that you would have a striker partnership of Mutu-Del Piero, I would say nay. We need a target striker who can also come back and help with buildup, while also put the ball in the net. Gilardino is the perfect guy for this role, so I am not sure if we need Mutu. But I would take him anyway.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

It makes some sense to me, but if you are saying that you would have a striker partnership of Mutu-Del Piero, I would say nay. We need a target striker who can also come back and help with buildup, while also put the ball in the net. Gilardino is the perfect guy for this role, so I am not sure if we need Mutu. But I would take him anyway.
That's assuming that the new coach would have the same exact philosophy and formations that Lippi did, which necessarily wouldn't be the case. On a pure talent level, I really feel that Mutu is more gifted than Miccoli, and whomever the new coach is, would find a way to make the Del Piero-Mutu partnership work.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Abramovic offered 118 million euros for Ronaldinho, if he offered that he could easily give us the extra 2 million pounds we're asking for

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Cheers :D

I was thinking of changing it to:

"We've got Zebina!! :excited::extatic:"

but I figured it would make everyone depressed so i won't bother :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)