Juve reject Trez mega deal (6 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    we need money, not someone who would live in micco's shadow.

Is it just me, or did Miccoli NOT score 18 goals in a Serie A season?

Anyways, if we got Mutu it would most probably mean that Di Vaio is for sale, and since he was rumoured to be used as a pawn in the Emerson swap deal...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Is it just me, or did Miccoli NOT score 18 goals in a Serie A season?

Anyways, if we got Mutu it would most probably mean that Di Vaio is for sale, and since he was rumoured to be used as a pawn in the Emerson swap deal...
    That could well be the case.
    i would take it.
    Trez and DV out.
    Mutu and Emerson in.(Plus we get Gila).;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Someone please explain to me how Mutu is shit. 2 years ago, the kid scores 18 goals for Parma, while everyone's favorite dwarf is scoring a whopping 9 goals for Perugia.

Moggi should be shot, tarred, feathered, hung, and then fired.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Rejecting 10m + Mutu was definitely stupid as far as value goes, but getting Mutu doesn't really make much sense to me. He's better than both Miccoli and Di Vaio when at the top of his game, but I can't see us selling either of the two if Trezeguet leaves.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Rejecting 10m + Mutu was definitely stupid as far as value goes, but getting Mutu doesn't really make much sense to me. He's better than both Miccoli and Di Vaio when at the top of his game, but I can't see us selling either of the two if Trezeguet leaves.
    There is a chance of swaping DV with Emerson.

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    mutu is a shadow of mico already..cant u see just how the way micco plays, and how he plays?
    Oh how much I like that someone that doesnt know to even spell SERIE-A is bullshitting on some player that is in group of just few players in SerieA history that has scored 20+ goals and was the best assister in same season which is for Miccoli a TABU and he could make that onley in Slovenian or Chinese leauge.....What,do you think that Mutu doestn worth anymore cuz one bad half-season(and that Mutu can thank to the biggest idiot among coaches: Raineri)?.....You pissed me off when Im still irritated with Zebina signing allready!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)