Juve reject Trez mega deal (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I won't believe it till I see it. Didn't Arsene "Wanger" say he would never use a true center forward? I think he did, so I find this hard to believe.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Arsenal outbid Barcelona, Chelsea for Juventus striker Trezeguet
tribalfootball.com - May 20, 2004

Arsenal and Chelsea have tabled offers for Juventus striker David Trezeguet.
The French international's proposed move to Barcelona is looking more and more unlikely as the Premiership duo step up their interest.

Juventus are said to have received far superior offers than Barca from both Arsenal and Chelsea in the past week.

Trezeguet has already agreed terms with Barca and if it was up to him, he would join the Spanish giants. But Juve are determined to sell to the highest bidder, which is believed to be Arsenal at this stage.
Excellent! We care about the money and nothing else!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I don't care. If we want money just sell nedved. Trez should stay. Mutu or not. Bah :stuckup:
But his contract expires next summer, and he will leave just like Davids did. So you want him to stay for one year? :)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I am just curious, do you guys think that 2m would be a problem for Abramovich, or do you guys just enjoy arguing ?

Mutu is an upgrade on Miccolli , no doubt but not sure thats where our problem really lies but after signing Zebina, I have very little interest or any hope of optimism from our transfer campaign

ZEBINA?

I am still in shock, what next Pavon, after all he is young and if Real Madrid demand a fee for him they should be charged with fraud

I cannot for the life of me fathom how a club with such a poor defensive record ignores Stam, Samuel and even Lima (afterall he is free as well) and goes on to sign Zebina

Zebina, Iuliano, Montero, Ferrara, Leggrotaglie, thats our defensive line up as of today

Not sure why Sky now included a horror channel , I can now just watch Juve's defence next season to watch more frighteners than Omen, Dracula and Frankenstein

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
read today on calciomercato.com that laporta (barca-president) attended last night's football match (france-brasil) to talk to trezeguet...
the player is said to want to join the spanish side, but juve on the other hand prefer to sell him to chelsea, that offered 22mln.....

juve are also already looking for replacements...
vieri could join us in exchange for camo+money or di vaio+money...
in this case emerson could join inter

meanwhile juve have big plans in brazil... they observe both drogba and luis fabiano.. he latter is the alternative to morientes... his market value is around 9 million euro and he's considered to be even better than kaka

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
read today on calciomercato.com that laporta (barca-president) attended last night's football match (france-brasil) to talk to trezeguet...
the player is said to want to join the spanish side, but juve on the other hand prefer to sell him to chelsea, that offered 22mln.....

juve are also already looking for replacements...
vieri could join us in exchange for camo+money or di vaio+money...
in this case emerson could join inter

meanwhile juve have big plans in brazil... they observe both drogba and luis fabiano.. he latter is the alternative to morientes... his market value is around 9 million euro and he's considered to be even better than kaka

luis fabiano is great player..i hope we get him ;)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I am just curious, do you guys think that 2m would be a problem for Abramovich, or do you guys just enjoy arguing ?

Mutu is an upgrade on Miccolli , no doubt but not sure thats where our problem really lies but after signing Zebina, I have very little interest or any hope of optimism from our transfer campaign

ZEBINA?

I am still in shock, what next Pavon, after all he is young and if Real Madrid demand a fee for him they should be charged with fraud

I cannot for the life of me fathom how a club with such a poor defensive record ignores Stam, Samuel and even Lima (afterall he is free as well) and goes on to sign Zebina

Zebina, Iuliano, Montero, Ferrara, Leggrotaglie, thats our defensive line up as of today

Not sure why Sky now included a horror channel , I can now just watch Juve's defence next season to watch more frighteners than Omen, Dracula and Frankenstein
Its sad, but Denco you said the right words at the right time! I just hope that Zebina will turn us wrong............

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Sure Zebina is a poor signing, but we still have great quality left in our side. Trezeguet is a great player, but too often I see him disappear from matches. Something is wrong when in the 85th minute Trezeguet appears and I had thought he was repalced at halftime. For this reason I would not be upset if we sold Trezeguet. The fee would be enough to buy a great striker plus a great defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)