Juve punish the team! (1 Viewer)

wong ka yan

Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by FORZA DEL PIERO ] ++

y they should be punished?
they did well..specially alex after his long injury.

i had not watched that match because in hong kong , tv station broadcasted inter vs lazio......:fero:

i think all player in juve should be punished ,
1) there is no one have privilege :(
2) almost all player perform bad this season.........:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
m_elayyan...i dun know y u hate ale..but i know if one hates ale he should hate juve too.u rn't a true juve fan.
First of all i am a juve fan ,and by the way being a juve fan mean that i support the team as a whole not a certain player and second i dont hate dp ,simply i think he is overrated and a lot gives him more than he is based on what he was 10 years ago ,thats all,thanks.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
i dun understand why they took so long to be serius... we already out off the league and europe already....its just plain pointless... hope somehow this could result a turnround in th Copa Italia.. at least we can have something on our jersey next season....
You must be dreamingg if you think that we can beat lazio 3-0 ,if we cant beat leece:(

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
simply i think he is overrated
I dont think so.
I think Trez is trhe one that overrated :wallbang:
but i never complain about that :p
Overrated players must have made someting in the past, i think...
And i believe if they have did something great in the past there is a possibility that they will do it again next time.

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

First of all i am a juve fan ,and by the way being a juve fan mean that i support the team as a whole not a certain player and second i dont hate dp ,simply i think he is overrated and a lot gives him more than he is based on what he was 10 years ago ,thats all,thanks.
1-i didn't say that u should support players instead of the club.
2-but i haven't seen a juve fan who doesn't like dp.
3-any way even if u hate him(or think he is useless),u musten't insult him or his fans.but it seems u enjoy of insulting.
4-alex is juve symbol.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

3-any way even if u hate him(or think he is useless),u musten't insult him or his fans.but it seems u enjoy of insulting.
4-alex is juve symbol.
I dont hate dp , i dont insult him with my notes ,i am only saying my openion of him and other players.

Feb 29, 2004
4-alex is juve symbol.
Agree!!
DP is still Juve's symbol and by insulting him u are indirectly insulting Juve.
Go to other club's forum and insult DP there maybe u can find an answer that u would like to hear.

Sep 14, 2003
It's ended, the palyers are free to go home as of this afternoon:

Il ritiro della Juventus è terminato nel tardo pomeriggio di oggi. Il direttore generale Luciano Moggi, al rientro della squadra nell' albergo torinese dopo l' allenamento pomeridiano, ha comunicato ai giocatori che erano liberi di tornare a casa. La squadra era stata mandata in ritiro domenica sera, dopo la sconfitta casalinga con il Lecce. La clausura avrebbe dovuto prolungarsi fino alla partenza di sabato in aereo per Perugia.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
It's ended, the palyers are free to go home as of this afternoon:

Il ritiro della Juventus è terminato nel tardo pomeriggio di oggi. Il direttore generale Luciano Moggi, al rientro della squadra nell' albergo torinese dopo l' allenamento pomeridiano, ha comunicato ai giocatori che erano liberi di tornare a casa. La squadra era stata mandata in ritiro domenica sera, dopo la sconfitta casalinga con il Lecce. La clausura avrebbe dovuto prolungarsi fino alla partenza di sabato in aereo per Perugia.

yeah i saw the news too...

maybe moggi and cia reañized that they ahve no hope...and send them to their houses.....anyways.. i dont htink that any kind of calling of attention will change our results ovrall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)