Juve punish the team! (2 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
EVERYONE (except those who are with their National teams) are in retreat. That includes Del Piero and Maresca. Even Appiah who was due to be at a presentation for AMREF (Don't ask me what it is, something to do with Africa is all I know) but he was prevented from attending. This is how serious the trouble they're in is.

Jul 28, 2002
ahhh the team jus collapsing as they kno they are jus playin really shit lately....clearly re investment and a clearing out required imo...extreme yes, realistic...with moggi...no.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
EVERYONE (except those who are with their National teams) are in retreat. That includes Del Piero and Maresca. Even Appiah who was due to be at a presentation for AMREF (Don't ask me what it is, something to do with Africa is all I know) but he was prevented from attending. This is how serious the trouble they're in is.
well it is suppose to be serious they are in really bad shape and this is not the juventus we know!!

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
This is stupid.......If anyone should be punished is Legrottaglie (bcuz he is sh*t) , but NO legrottaglie got the nod from trapatoni so he won't be punished.
And DelPiero who is now recovering from a serious injury, trying to prepare for Euro, and who came on and set-up and scored one aganist Lecce has to go through this SH*T!

Come on where is the LOGIC!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
You little ****er say that, look at your first post in this thread and tell me who should speak english!, very mature of you to argument back about gramatic errors instead of answer the question you obviuosly dont know!. Juve fan my ass, go somewhere else!
Less of the attitude please!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't know why people are protecting dp and maresca, the club can hardly say "you will all be punished except..." it will cause huge divisions in the dressing room, and especially with it being dp, he's had enough favouritism over the years.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
The last time Juve did something like this was when we lost a friendly match against Carrara in 1996. They were sent to retreat just before the semi final against Real Madrid. This was also Agnelli's personal doing and when he's pissed off he really pissed off!

if he is paying he shouLd be pissed

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
This is stupid.......If anyone should be punished is Legrottaglie (bcuz he is sh*t) , but NO legrottaglie got the nod from trapatoni so he won't be punished.
And DelPiero who is now recovering from a serious injury, trying to prepare for Euro, and who came on and set-up and scored one aganist Lecce has to go through this SH*T!

Come on where is the LOGIC!
our season has been anything but Logic

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I don't know why people are protecting dp and maresca, the club can hardly say "you will all be punished except..." it will cause huge divisions in the dressing room, and especially with it being dp, he's had enough favouritism over the years.
I for one entirely support this logic. You win as a team, you lose as a team. Everyone's rear end is in it together.

This year, Juve has shown cohesion as a unit -- but the teamwork, where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, just hasn't been there.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
little late now i suppose. harsh treatment should have been taken upon months ago. i dont see why people say that del piero shouldnt be there, i mean, he has played some poor football this season also. i think the whole team should be getting treated hrshly. Maresca is probably the only player who has done well this season. every other has underperformed, whether its due to injury, capability problems or just bad form.

i just hope that this defeat, along with others, will finally see changes made.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i dun understand why they took so long to be serius... we already out off the league and europe already....its just plain pointless... hope somehow this could result a turnround in th Copa Italia.. at least we can have something on our jersey next season....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)