Juve primed for Palacio swoop (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>Transfer</b><br><br>Juventus have their sights set on Boca Juniors sensation Rodrigo Palacio, according to reports in Italy.

Palacio is an emerging force in the Argentine game and has impressed the Bianconeri, whose South American scout Nestor Sivori appears to have convinced the skilful winger to move to Turin.

Luciano Moggi (pictured) and Roberto Bettega are expected in Buenos Aires in January to attempt to complete the signing of the 23-year-old, who has already scored 10 goals from midfield for his club.

Likened to Roberto Baggio in his playing style, Palacio is renowned for his impressive dribbling skills, his lethal finishing and his ability to play on either wing or up front and has already attracted the interest of Barcelona.

However it is thought that the player is keen to move to Juventus, who enjoy a huge following in Argentina, where he will earn ten times his current annual salary of £170,000.

Palacio, who holds a Spanish passport, would challenge the likes of Mauro Camoranesi, Pavel Nedved and Alessandro Del Piero for a first-team place and would move to the Stadio Delle Alpi in the summer.<br><br>Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Marty said:
Here's one :D
I can't see it,this is the note which I receive::frown:

giovanotti, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Dec 8, 2005
Juve are always linked to the newest, bestest, greatest new talents and somehow they end up in clubs like PSV, Ajax, Barcelona or in Kaka`s case in Milan. If that argie player is good, they should get him and provide him with chances to shine - still sick of Henry`s case.:sick:

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    giovanotti said:

giovanotti, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home
    Your account looks fine, it should work. You account is activated as well.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    giovanotti said:

Log Out Home
    I get the same message :confused:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    giovanotti said:
    Don't tell me that your message starts with "giovanotti" ,as well...that is frustrating.
    :D
    you know when I wrote that post, i was just about to say "but not giovanotti" but I changed my mind thinking you wouldn't point that out :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)